The Elvis Everyman Charity (& Social Swinging) Appeal

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

1936383_124513039112_5028385_n.jpg

This was in the Contributions Thread but thought it'd be better suited to a thread of it's own.
Partly inspired by the ever lovely @Double-Trouble - Check her thread HERE

It's December and that's the month I make my yearly donation to the Everyman Appeal. This year I thought i'd do things a little differently.

For every member that donates to Everyman and posts in this thread with a screegrab etc will have my undying love and appreciation. You can DM me the info too if it shows personal info like name etc.

Everyman Appeal Donation Page

Now here's the fun part, for every donation here I will match it and that will be my yearly donation to Everyman.

You're probably thinking "Elvis why are you posting that here?" and that's a good question because here's the great part - not only will I match the donation you make to Everyman I will also contribute that amount to the SocialSwinging kitty.

I know it's weird that you'd donate to a charity instead of contributing some funds here and that's a valid point, so if you wanted to be extra super you could contribute to both! :) For that you get a virtual hug from me and my highest level of respect!

Just a little fun and two great organizations get some funds. Everyman is a great cause that is close to my heart which I don't really want to get into here (i'm happy to discuss in private before you donate if you'd like). You can read all about them on the JustGiving page as well as HERE

I will leave this open until I go back to work after Christmas (January 4th) after which time i'll tally up and make the donation/send money to admin. Now seeing the success Biba has had has me a little worried that you're all too generous so i'm going to have to put a maximum I can donate (Boohoo Scrooge I hear you scream! Sorry!). So I will match all donations up to £250 :)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to read and donate and thanks to @Admin for letting me put this here.

I will leave you with my friends motto who luckily survived this terrible disease and let's all say "Balls To Cancer"

Confirmed Donations So Far - £135.00

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Because he knows what he's doing - clearly :D :p

Congratulations on this and many thanks for what you are BOTH doing here. When I read it on the contributions thread I knew straight away it needed to stay up.
I am sorry to hear of your friend, but also glad to hear he survived it too.

This is a remarkable campaign and obviously we will be donating, I doubt they'd like it from us as a site? If not will use my personal details..
Anyway, this is remarkable and you really are a kind hearted gent Elvis.. ;)
I commend and applaud you mate. This is truly a worthy cause so peeps, if you can - please please please help @EvilS here and donate to this very worthy cause which is clearly close to his heart.

Much love all. x

Reactions: Therapon and EvilS
E

EvilS

Ah howay..
How the hell do you put links on that actually work?
Bloody showing off now.
Not a happy Biba at all.
X

I'm a nerd. It's what I do.

[url*=copy&pasteURLhere]TEXT HERE[*/url]

You need to remove the stars though, its the only way I can get it to show up without converting it to a link.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm a nerd. It's what I do.

[url*=copy&pasteURLhere]TEXT HERE[*/url]

You need to remove the stars though, its the only way I can get it to show up without converting it to a link.
Use the code editor;

Code:
[url=copy&pasteURLhere]TEXT HERE[/url]

(y) :)

Reactions: EvilS
E

EvilS

This is a remarkable campaign and obviously we will be donating, I doubt they'd like it from us as a site? If not will use my personal details..

I'm not sure you can try as a site. I've only ever done personal donations.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I mean as in, Social Swinging email etc. They may not appreciate that. We will see... :)

Sounds like total bollocks.. And here is my receipt.
Love you nerd
X

Ah howay..
How the hell do you put links on that actually work?
Bloody showing off now.
Not a happy Biba at all.
X
Wait a minute!!
Has Biba broken this now?? I am sure that's not very nice..
Hmm think you just broke your nice day there.
:p x
(Sorry don't want to spam this thread)

Reactions: EvilS

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hehe I think so!
But yes okay okay.. We'll let her off ..... for now. :sneaky: Wait until the BibaBooze starts flowing later, then we'll have her. ;)
Well not literally of course :p :D
x

Reactions: EvilS and Therapon
18 June 2015
City
London

This was in the Contributions Thread but thought it'd be better suited to a thread of it's own.

It's December and that's the month I make my yearly donation to the Everyman Appeal. This year I thought i'd do things a little differently.

For every member that donates to Everyman and posts in this thread with a screegrab etc will have my undying love and appreciation. You can DM me the info too if it shows personal info like name etc.

Now here's the fun part, for every donation here I will match it and that will be my yearly donation to Everyman.

You're probably thinking "Elvis why are you posting that here?" and that's a good question because here's the great part - not only will I match the donation you make to Everyman I will also contribute that amount to the SocialSwinging kitty.

I know it's weird that you'd donate to a charity instead of contributing some funds here and that's a valid point, so if you wanted to be extra super you could contribute to both! :) For that you get a virtual hug from me and my highest level of respect!

Just a little fun and two great organizations get some funds. Everyman is a great cause that is close to my heart which I don't really want to get into here (i'm happy to discuss in private before you donate if you'd like). You can read all about them on the JustGiving page as well as HERE

I will leave this open until I go back to work after Christmas (January 4th) after which time i'll tally up and make the donation/send money to admin. Now seeing the success Biba has had has me a little worried that you're all too generous so i'm going to have to put a maximum I can donate (Boohoo Scrooge I hear you scream! Sorry!). So I will match all donations up to £250 :)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to read and donate and thanks to @Admin for letting me put this here.

I will leave you with my friends motto who luckily survived this terrible disease and let's all say "Balls To Cancer"

Confirmed Donations So Far - £50.00

Confirmed Donations So Far - £50.00

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
See as an admin here It would be very unprofessional of me to nag people but a few stick out in my head that have said they would donate :whistle::whistle: