The Future Of Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Obviously these are dangerous times we’re living in.
Do you think there’s much of a future for this lifestyle after all this when it dies down?
How long do you think it would be, after it passes, before everything will be back on track?
Will you be getting back into this with a level of caution? X
I don’t think the virus will stop the lifestyle continuing after this all blows over ... how long after the all clear is given I’d say immediately for some given the opportunity..
Of course if the situation arises I will definitely get back to it ... we will all do what we can to keep safe as with STI’s
Maybe just another kink .... face masks for everyone?

8 July 2018
I think it will be no time at all before people are jumping back into bed with each other!

The main reason people aren’t still doing it, is because the country is in lockdown, it’s not going away!

The lifestyle, meets, they’ll just be pushed underground for a while!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Agree with the comments above. I would guess once the lockdown is lifted, many swingers will be arranging meets etc. Most will be with friends on the scene at first.
It’s been that long for us, since our last meet, that we are coping very easily with the lock down restriction on swinging.
I would guess many swingers who are on sites with cam rooms are getting their fix that way.

19 March 2015
So will we be urgently grasping the sheets?
If I’m honest, we certainly won’t be and will be more careful, though the consensus thus far is - “let us go and we will”
We won’t, can’t, will not take that approach. We won’t be as carefree. But what steps could be introduced would be interesting. I’m thinking some kind of retina scan or skin scan that would make you safer to be around.

Reactions: Therapon
26 December 2019
So will we be urgently grasping the sheets?
If I’m honest, we certainly won’t be and will be more careful, though the consensus thus far is - “let us go and we will”
We won’t, can’t, will not take that approach. We won’t be as carefree. But what steps could be introduced would be interesting. I’m thinking some kind of retina scan or skin scan that would make you safer to be around.
Full body condoms? ???

8 July 2018
Full body condoms? ???
Something like this maybe ?
giphy.gif

:tiphat:
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 10361

I think for some they will be rushing back, and I dare say there are some not taking isolation seriously and are still meeting and visiting those secluded spots whilst out on their daily walk!
For us we will leave it a while and let it all settle down, the need to keep my family safe outweighs my sexual needs although I am bloody gagging! ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think for some they will be rushing back, and I dare say there are some not taking isolation seriously and are still meeting and visiting those secluded spots whilst out on their daily walk!
For us we will leave it a while and let it all settle down, the need to keep my family safe outweighs my sexual needs although I am bloody gagging! ?
Gagging :sneaky: Your not alone with that feeling :lol:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
It's a tricky question. I guess people will behave in different ways when everything is over. As for me to be honest I don't know what I'll do. Moreover, I assume it might depend on the area where people live, for example in northern Italy where the outbreak is stronger, coming back to normal life may be slower than in southern Italy so it might also be different the way to come back to swinging life. Anyway I think that private meeting will restart before than venue at clubs.