The Future

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Social distancing is apparently here to stay for the next two years. As are the current ways we live life.

This lifestyle may be gone for a Burton. Who knows.

If it is, then what do we do? Vaccine passports? lmao.
The site? Where does the site go from this?

Suggestions on a postcard. Thanks. x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Social distancing is apparently here to stay for the next two years. As are the current ways we live life.

I honestly don't know how to reply to this. The lifestyle is not a good idea although there will be some who carry on despite this because they think they are being told to stop by 'The Man' ?
This wonderful site you two have built, that has cost you a shitload of money, time and no doubt tears I honestly couldn't have an opinion. This is your baby, I just love it ?

N xxx

D

Deleted member 20044

The website will always have a place and I hope it goes from strength to strength. Socials probably could still take place covid secure and distancing permitted. Swinging clubs and meets will probably suffer and wouldn't be advisable in the current climate. But as I was advised in my late teens worry about what you can control and tackle each day as it arrives.

Its down to the Individuals and couples respectively as to what they wish to do away from the site..

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Some it would seem haven’t stopped,many will have put it on hold .... some will go back as soon as the green light cums on ..... some will be more wary and take time to see how it pans out .... then there will be those that won’t go back ....
Social distanced swinging ? Masked swinging ? Can’t see that working tbh , it’s always been about getting up close and personal ...
where does the site go I’ve no idea ?‍♂️ But a swinging site without the swinging will that work ? ...

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015

Our hearts luv n hugs go out to you. Chins up there is light,
Apologies if this is long. I try to keep it short.
Our Throuple girl said last November, We are in this for the long haul- Night clubs - Swingers - fetish events - social distancing and or Us hosting wont be before Christmas 2021 so just pre advise people she said.. Government wont want to make it plain so not to scare public. We laughed and thought no surely not..... Responsibility or the so called enforcement is being put into place and will be down to Local Authorities - So for argument sake like they made pubs shops other outlets spending monies so to be the so called Covid approved - regulated Night clubs, swingers clubs ANY close contact will just be a no go. Why you say. Well part of Licence conditions etc will be limit on numbers basically. a bit like what was imposed on restaurant's so 200 covers reduced due to Covid restrictions set by your Licence authority to say 100 at a time. Now certain clubs pay thousands for permits licence etc, we know as have friends own large clubs in London especially. Lets say 2,000 guests on a average nigh but restrictions applied you only permitted 750 - less income over the bar n profit less food served less champagne and less door entry money. Just not sustainable.
Financially not feasibly commercially unviable so they keep close due to support from furlough. This keeps being extended we cant see it ending and being extended to some, or do we all go to the wall in hospitality? This was talked based on the fact the vaccine roll out would not be complete till Autumn/Winter 2021 at the earliest after lengthy consultations and this is a bit of inside info as is he works part of the Covid ICU here and continuing.
So answer to your question No we don't think gone for a burton may well go under ground private parties people police there selves just like in a way BDSM was years ago maybe. Even now a year on people still have been meeting so call being careful until it directly happens to them or there family. Our Girl doesn't really talk about it at all her day to day. They been trained and usually saves live and not on any scale seen people pass away on a day to day scale she has witnessed. It is getting better. BUT if people insist going on holiday, how on earth can we try.
Vaccine passports - QR code scanning. Ask yourself would you be ok comfortable to scan a QR code or show a vaccine passport to allow track n trace if God forbid we have a break out at a hosted event we had to ask ourselves or a swingers club AND then its in the news.... some gets ill etc etc and you out in the public domain. We know how hard it was when we introduced compulsory Phot I.D and two proofs of address years ago for the fetishswingers event and all the objection worry about data public etc.
That is what the adult clubs are up against in all honesty let alone the night clubs, maybe slightly in a better position.
Our Girl says people need to wake up, swallow the pill now and yes 2022 could be better if people do as they told basically, None of this human rights and all the persistent anti Covid idiots marching or any March for that mater - re the Covid rules to be extended extra this is part of it too.
Hope I make sense. Not a Bojo total supporter and yeh Him The GOv they U turns a lot but COVID19 Pandemic is unknown waters STILL.
I have put my armour on-fire away..
I shut up there as may need a new postcard xx

Feedback welcome xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Our hearts luv n hugs go out to you. Chins up there is light,
Apologies if this is long. I try to keep it short.
Our Throuple girl said last November, We are in this for the long haul- Night clubs - Swingers - fetish events - social distancing and or Us hosting wont be before Christmas 2021 so just pre advise people she said.. Government wont want to make it plain so not to scare public. We laughed and thought no surely not..... Responsibility or the so called enforcement is being put into place and will be down to Local Authorities - So for argument sake like they made pubs shops other outlets spending monies so to be the so called Covid approved - regulated Night clubs, swingers clubs ANY close contact will just be a no go. Why you say. Well part of Licence conditions etc will be limit on numbers basically. a bit like what was imposed on restaurant's so 200 covers reduced due to Covid restrictions set by your Licence authority to say 100 at a time. Now certain clubs pay thousands for permits licence etc, we know as have friends own large clubs in London especially. Lets say 2,000 guests on a average nigh but restrictions applied you only permitted 750 - less income over the bar n profit less food served less champagne and less door entry money. Just not sustainable.
Financially not feasibly commercially unviable so they keep close due to support from furlough. This keeps being extended we cant see it ending and being extended to some, or do we all go to the wall in hospitality? This was talked based on the fact the vaccine roll out would not be complete till Autumn/Winter 2021 at the earliest after lengthy consultations and this is a bit of inside info as is he works part of the Covid ICU here and continuing.
So answer to your question No we don't think gone for a burton may well go under ground private parties people police there selves just like in a way BDSM was years ago maybe. Even now a year on people still have been meeting so call being careful until it directly happens to them or there family. Our Girl doesn't really talk about it at all her day to day. They been trained and usually saves live and not on any scale seen people pass away on a day to day scale she has witnessed. It is getting better. BUT if people insist going on holiday, how on earth can we try.
Vaccine passports - QR code scanning. Ask yourself would you be ok comfortable to scan a QR code or show a vaccine passport to allow track n trace if God forbid we have a break out at a hosted event we had to ask ourselves or a swingers club AND then its in the news.... some gets ill etc etc and you out in the public domain. We know how hard it was when we introduced compulsory Phot I.D and two proofs of address years ago for the fetishswingers event and all the objection worry about data public etc.
That is what the adult clubs are up against in all honesty let alone the night clubs, maybe slightly in a better position.
Our Girl says people need to wake up, swallow the pill now and yes 2022 could be better if people do as they told basically, None of this human rights and all the persistent anti Covid idiots marching or any March for that mater - re the Covid rules to be extended extra this is part of it too.
Hope I make sense. Not a Bojo total supporter and yeh Him The GOv they U turns a lot but COVID19 Pandemic is unknown waters STILL.
I have put my armour on-fire away..
I shut up there as may need a new postcard xx

Feedback welcome xx
Makes perfect sense here ?? I knew this year could never get back to any kind of normal, like you said if people keep worrying about the little things like holidays and so on we’ll never stop this spread, if folk just stayed at home, stopped breaking the rules then we could get out of this. It’s not going to happen though is it?

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Makes perfect sense here ?? I knew this year could never get back to any kind of normal, like you said if people keep worrying about the little things like holidays and so on we’ll never stop this spread, if folk just stayed at home, stopped breaking the rules then we could get out of this. It’s not going to happen though is it?
It is and will happen, but maybe at a cost basically sweet xx
People will still be intrigued curious will still join, perv chat behind a keyboard just as much like some of the time wasters maybe do now and never even turn up to a social lol xx There is plenty of Social chat swingers and Kinky fet, who are just social chat swingers- each to there own.
Alans known couples who attended club and it was 31 months before one certain couple participated involving play so there a gap there for social swinging chat. We enjoy the social side flirt etc too n not the get your kit off wham Bham all the time! xx
Seducing teasing on our cross with a wand on a woman or man totally different lol xx

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Very Sad.
We have found out tonight 'Resistance Gallery' in London has closed it doors permanently tonight. This was a multi functional complex arts, private parties, club nights Fetish nights, So very sad xx

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Very Sad.
We have found out tonight 'Resistance Gallery' in London has closed it doors permanently tonight. This was a multi functional complex arts, private parties, club nights Fetish nights, So very sad xx
Problem is what I was saying if they enforcing new licencing regulation, which of course is in the interest on keeping us all safe what gives? Less people in doors not enough to cover the running costs so close up sell up for 18 moths 2 years start again set up a new busness later for those who have money and see the bigger picture cut loses get out now for a while. xx Sad but reality.

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
With today's new but not unexpected news, it's still made me think about what the future holds.
I genuinely cannot see swinging happening for any time soon.
@Pearls and I were talking about all of this yesterday too and we just can't see how things like dating, let alone swinging, are going to progress from here.

So .. we have to think outside of the box I think. Just can't wait for this to blow over & the dust to settle. x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
With today's new but not unexpected news, it's still made me think about what the future holds.
I genuinely cannot see swinging happening for any time soon.
@Pearls and I were talking about all of this yesterday too and we just can't see how things like dating, let alone swinging, are going to progress from here.

So .. we have to think outside of the box I think. Just can't wait for this to blow over & the dust to settle. x
Same as all of us babe. If it goes on longer can we at least get a responsible social distanced pissup together? ?

N xxx

19 July 2020
It can’t be easy for people like club owners whose livelihoods depend on social interaction, but I think we’ll soon find ourselves at a point where social distancing and lockdown rules are basically unenforceable, and attempts to limit normal life will just be dismissed by every man and his dog, and they can’t prosecute us all.

I’ve got nothing to back this statement up with of course, but as hospitals empty of covid cases I cannot see how the government are going to make the case for distancing measures without being laughed at. Plus there’s the economic incentive to get things going again.

Also, I’m trying to imagine what a socially distanced sex party look like? Everyone standing at the edge of the room starkers, er...”taking care” of themselves? To be fair I’d happily give that a go at this point ?.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It can’t be easy for people like club owners whose livelihoods depend on social interaction, but I think we’ll soon find ourselves at a point where social distancing and lockdown rules are basically unenforceable, and attempts to limit normal life will just be dismissed by every man and his dog, and they can’t prosecute us all.

I’ve got nothing to back this statement up with of course, but as hospitals empty of covid cases I cannot see how the government are going to make the case for distancing measures without being laughed at. Plus there’s the economic incentive to get things going again.

Also, I’m trying to imagine what a socially distanced sex party look like? Everyone standing at the edge of the room starkers, er...”taking care” of themselves? To be fair I’d happily give that a go at this point ?.
You make a couple of good points there my dude ?
It's 3 AM so I can't think which ones they are ?

N xxx