The holiday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 December 2021
We had started our Jamaican winter sun holiday a few days earlier, spending time wandering around the vast hotel and pools. Today we had decided to head out to one of the local beaches. We packed some food, beers and wine in a couple of cool bags and headed off. As we left we asked the hotel staff if they had any recommendations, they all offered some advice and we headed out to catch the bus.
As we did one of the staff mentioned he was ending his shift and would gladly take us and told us about a more exclusive beach where not many tourists visited and offered clothing optional areas for the more adventurous.
We gladly took him up on his offer, especially as he said he would also collect us on his way back to work later that day.
Anton beamed as he drove, showing us areas of the island not normally visited by tourists. We pulled up on the roadside and he helped us carry the bags down to the most incredible beach we have ever seen.
There were a few other couples dotted about but the various alcoves and dunes made it a perfect place for sunbathing. He took us to a perfect spot, secluded enough for nude bathing but with easy access to the Ocean. He bid us farewell and walked away chatting excitedly on his phone, glancing back once and smiling again before heading off.
A few hours later Anton appears with 3 friends, 'we thought you may like some more supplies' he said we were passing so we thought we could drop some off.
He introduced his friends and we asked them to join us, thinking they would move on shortly to go wherever their plans were.
It wasn't long before we realized that they were no longer interested in leaving, at some point they had stripped off, the beer buzz was well on and the joints had started to be passed around. I decided it was time to go for a swim, Anton and his friends agreed and said they would show me a great place that was safe to swim and asked Chris to watch the bags. As I stood I saw them looking at my titties, pussy and arse and I became nervous but a little turned on, especially when I saw the effect I was having on their huge cocks. I looked over at Chris who gave me the nod and said he was fine to stay as he was sleepy from the weed anyway.
So off we went, me naked and surrounded by 4 ultra fit and huge cocked black men.
We got into the water, the men swimming and showing off, Anton stayed close by chatting and then flirting with me, getting closer as he did until I could feel his leg press against mine. His hand reached out and took hold of my hip, pulling me slightly to see my reaction. I moved forward and with the mix of drink, weed and feeling so sexy kissed him feeling his hand slide up to my titties. I moan as he softly feels my nipple hardening and I feel his now erect cock push against me. Suddenly I feel more hands on me, all over me as his friends start to touch me, my arse, titties and pussy all getting attention, I feel Anton try to move me so he can enter my pussy, 'not here, take me back to Chris or nothing happens'. The four men lift me and carry me back to the dunes, hard cocks standing proudly as they walk.
They lay me down next to Chris, 'we all want to fuck your wife' Anton said to Chris. It's entirely up to you two, if either of you don't want this at any point then say so and we walk away, no questions no trouble.
Chris looks at me, my nipples are hard and my pussy is open and getting wet. He nods and agrees 'if Gill wants to then I'm happy, but if she says no to anything then it's a no and if she says stop it ends' We are all agreed Anton and his friends all kneel around me Anton kneels between my legs as he lowers his head and starts to lap at my already wet pussy. I have hands running all over me, rubbing my clit as Anton licks and fingers me and others pinching my nips. I take a cock in each hand as a third is pushed into my mouth, this is the first time I have realised the real size of these cocks as I can barely fit my fingers around the shaft and the are all at least 8-9 inches long.
I feel my first organ building, taking Anton by surprise as I flood his mouth and face with cum. He sits up, nods at the men and everyone moves around to the right. The onslaught of sexual pleasure continues as I take every cock in my mouth and cum on every tongue. As I'm lying waiting the men kneel above me and start to wank Chris takes his turn lapping my soggy cunt and pushes 3 fingers into me making me cum again as I feel 4 loads of jizz hit my hot body. Chris then takes his place, shooting over my pussy and pubes. The men take a break and have some more beers and another joint is passed around, I manage to take a few tokes in-between snoozing. After a short while I feel lips kissing me all over and my legs are pulled apart and Anton pushes his cock slowly into me, giving me time to stretch around him. He soon picks up pace and starts to fuck me with abandon, the pleasure is insane and I'm in a state of solid orgasm, rolling form one cum to another, trying to wank and suck cocks at the same time but failing miserably. Anton bellows and blows his load deep into my pussy, spurt after spurt hitting my womb, thankfully protected by a coil. The second man takes his place and turns me on to all fours and goes to push into my tight arse. 'NO' and as agreed he Moves and pushes in to my pussy fucking me so hard and deep I cry from the pleasure. The stamina of these men is incredible but he eventually cums, mixing his seed in my already full pussy, he pulls out and I feel it leak out of me. I cup my pussy and walk over to the third man who has laid down ready for me to ride him. I squat down on his cock and it forces the jizz out of the sides. I try to ride him but my body is lost to pleasure, the 3 men hold me up as he slams into me from underneath, adding the 3rd lot to the cum cocktail. I flop to the floor, man 4 pushes my legs back over my shoulders and ploughs into me, he is huge, 12 inches and thick as a can of beer. When he cums it's like nothing I've known before.
7 shots deep inside and strong enough to feel through all the other cum, he pulls out and another 7 shots hit me from face to tits to pubes. The men dress, thank me. I look at Chris and hold out a tired hand. He walks over ' fuck me' I whisper' he eagerly pushes in to my stretched and sloppy mess of a pussy, he mustn't feel much but fucks me hard any way, finally adding is own cum. The men have a few more drinks as I rest, each taking turns every now and then to clean my pussy with their tongues.
We finally head back the men dress but won't allow me to, Anton tells Chris to drive and the 4 men sit in the back with me on their laps, playing with my pussy and titties as he drives back to the hotel, each one getting their cocks and jizz in me one more time before allowing me my clothes just as we reach the hotel reception. I receive a number of knowing looks as Chris and I walk through the hotel to the lift. Finally making it to our room I strip my clothes and walk out to our balcony overlooking the pool. I bend over the railings my titties hanging over the edge and cum leaking out of my pussy. Chris takes his place behind me and pushes in, my pussy has recovered from the stretching and is back to being tight for him. He bangs me hard making my titties shake for the onlookers around the pool. As we both reach our orgasms the crowd below cheers and we finally walk back in and climb on to the bed to sleep. A wet cum patch formed between my legs and matted pubes.