The Mirror

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I read an article recently that tried to explain how men women viewed themselves..
Sorry.. I am pissed..
Anyhow it suggested that no matter the condition of the man.... After looking in the mirror he would always focus on his most possible feature, whereas no matter how beautiful the woman she would find fault..
It's the same mirror!
Stephen only looks in the mirror as a necessity.. Put his contacts in, shave every blue moon etc... So the theory must be crap...
But....
Again tonight men and women were all over him!
WTF?.
I don't get it.. I see faults when I look in the mirror..
Most men are Gods.. Neither of us score... Yet a person who ignores what they look like have people falling at their feet... STEPHEN being a typical simple man ignores it but thinks it to be an invasion of personal space...
Seriously what am I missing?
XxxBibaxxX

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Since being here I have had a lot of really good comments how I look ...but struggle to see it myself when I look in a mirror ....
As for people falling at my feet I should be so lucky.... :(

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Since being here I have had a lot of really good comments how I look ...but struggle to see it myself when I look in a mirror ....
:whistle:;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Taking care of your appearance is normal. Loving it is being vain. I thought that was understood.
I don't even recall writing this.. God my head....
XxxBibaxxX
well look on the bright side at least you did'nt write your status on someone elses wall and could'nt find out where it had gone to until a day later, i still blame the polish lager for my error :D

Reactions: The_Bibas
D

Deleted member 3657

I don't remember writing this.

Reactions: MP386
T

The_Bibas

Taking care of your appearance is normal. Loving it is being vain. I thought that was understood.

well look on the bright side at least you did'nt write your status on someone elses wall and could'nt find out where it had gone to until a day later, i still blame the polish lager for my error :D
No... But I am cringing at all the spelling errors..
God I hate drinking..
If only someone could healp edit it or even delete it...
Any ideas @Admin?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No... But I am cringing at all the spelling errors..
God I hate drinking..
If only someone could healp edit it or even delete it...
Any ideas @Admin?
I can, already edited your spelling but do you wanted it deleting too? x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I really don't deserve you..
XxxBibaxxX
LOL knowing you, I don't know which way to take that.. :D
Seriously though it's okay as is or do you want it removing? (I think it's fine and a good post..) x

T

The_Bibas

LOL knowing you, I don't know which way to take that.. :D
Seriously though it's okay as is or do you want it removing? (I think it's fine and a good post..) x
If you like it then it's fine.. I seriously can't think.. Brain is fried..
Not enough sleep and got a gig tonight too..
Wanna curl up and sleep
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If you like it then it's fine.. I seriously can't think.. Brain is fried..
Not enough sleep and got a gig tonight too..
Wanna curl up and sleep
XxxBibaxxX
Go and get some rest... or, hair of the dog. ;) I see no reason to, it's a valid post.
Enjoy this evening. Go and have a drink, wake you up a bit and it will sort the headache too x

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Go and get some rest... or, hair of the dog. ;) I see no reason to, it's a valid post.
Enjoy this evening. Go and have a drink, wake you up a bit and it will sort the headache too x
We are on our way to the pub as we speak
Xxx

D

Deleted member 6485

I did that last night...only i was sober:rofl: