The most ideal swinging scenario

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

New people always, or regular..

• Regular & familiar

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • New people continuously

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
19 March 2015
For you is what?

Meet new people continuously?

Meet the same people/persons on a more regular basis?

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 11852

For us it's meeting regularly with the same people.. It makes you more relaxed each time you meet and then you start to enjoy things more and more with each meet.. You also get to know what likes and dislikes they have.. I think the main thing for me (Mr) is I'm totally paranoid about my size and how I look so meeting the same people takes that worry away... Don't get me wrong I still love the excitement of doing things with different people but I get so nervous about things.. W.. ?

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
It works for me.But that's just one person/couple every 3 months .I normally have a limit of 3 "friends" at a time, so that works out once a month.Meeting someone once a month gives me plenty of time to plan etc,so i'm not stuck with having to stay local x
Makes plenty of sense to me. I would have loved to have figured something like that out for myself, but I was meeting from that other, horrible site and well... people there are horny and will say anything to get a lay XD

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Makes plenty of sense to me. I would have loved to have figured something like that out for myself, but I was meeting from that other, horrible site and well... people there are horny and will say anything to get a lay XD
I was on that shit hole place aswell.Fortunately for me most people hated me,so I didn't get the benefit of having loads of options anyway ? x