The Onset of Autumn

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2022
Well, it's Sunday eve and September is nudging its way into the season and claiming it's pre curser to autumnal times. Still nice and warm though after such a great summer. Gets me wondering when any outdoor activities will cease, will the exhibitionist die hards keep going? I hope so, there is something so pleasant about exterior and abandoned wanton nakedness that somehow warms the cockles of the heart. xxxx's to all who read this

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
It is getting darker earlier, sure sign autumn is on it's way, make the most of the sunny afternoons like today. My advice to my fellow swingers is be naked, all you need is high heels and a warm coat. Let you playmate keep you warm when the coat comes off 🔥

2 September 2022
It is getting darker earlier, sure sign autumn is on it's way, make the most of the sunny afternoons like today. My advice to my fellow swingers is be naked, all you need is high heels and a warm coat. Let you playmate keep you warm when the coat comes off 🔥
Wise words ragdolljulie, though I really don't suit high heels 🙂 But the sentiment and thought are warming enough to embrace the autumn. Oooh, nice word 'embrace'....