The Shower

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The steaming warm water cascading over his lean body refreshed and cooled the overheating Mark, the summers intense heat getting to his, as he lathered coconut scented soap in to his smooth skin. As his hand reached to soaped his prefect smoothed balls Fiona quietly slipped into the large open shower room and ran a finger down her man's spine.

“Ohhhh whaa” Mark jumped at the unexpected touch while spinning his head to see Fiona stood behind him totally naked her skin moistened and her slicked by the shower water,

“You need a back washer” she smiled, enjoying the relief from the days heat, squeezing a large glob of soap in her hand,

“Well yes always” Mark answered spinning to kiss her lustrous lips and wrap her in his arms,

“Mmmmm” she mumbled as she broke his unexpectedly passionate kiss,

“Love you” he whispered as his hands traced down her wet back,

“Awwww you big softie” Fiona sighed as she wiggled her crotch against Marks feeling the unmistakable feeling of his cock swelling in excitement,

“Not so much any more” he happily enthused, as he subconsciously started rocking his hips against Fiona’s gentle wiggles,

“You’ve lost so much weight” Smiled Fiona as she pulled back and traced her fingers against the tort muscles that now rested below Marks skin, though her eyes drifted like they often do to her boyfriends beautiful cock, a cock that she was sure had gotten longer with his weight loss,

“Thank you, I have someone to look good for” Mark cheekily smiled as he spun his lover around,

“Who, who, what’s the little sluts name?” Fiona purred playfully,

“You” Mark answered as he pulled Fiona against his and rested his cock against her right buttock,

“Me slut, NEVAR EVER” Fiona screamed cheekily adding “next you’ll be saying I like bum stuff”

“That’s because you do like bum stuff, babe” Mark retorted with a little playful force in his voice,

“Ummmmm, yeah hmmmmm, I might be a little bit of a slut then” She giggled as both of Marks hands cupped her ample bosom,

“My gorgeous curvaceous slut” Mark softly growled while kissing and nibbling Fiona’s neck,

“Ummmm” She moaned going weak at the knees as his teeth nipped just behind her right ear and his skilled delicate fingers pinched each nipple just hard enough to make them feel alive,

“You always do it, don’t you?” He whispered in her ear as his right hand flouted down between her legs,

“What?” she asked as Marks fingers found and ran over her perfectly waxed pussy,

“Turn me on, make me feel all rwar” he almost growled as he rearranged his crotch so that his almost fully hard cock sat between Fiona’s arse cheeks,

“I could ask the sammmmmeeeeeee” Fiona squeaked as Mark’s middle finger slipped inside her,

Mark barely gave Fiona the time the get over the shock of his finger pushing inside her before he spun her around kissed her passionately again and push her shoulders down so that her head was level with his chest, Fiona body responded by kissing her way over to his left nipple, her tongue tracing it’s outline before she lowered herself even more, so that her lips were enjoying the feeling of the soft skin that covered his abs. Fiona could of stayed in that position of hours, the warm water following and coating their bodies as her lips and tongue explored the body that Mark had worked so hard the last year or so to achieve, an achievement that made her so proud of him, and also an achievement that made her tingle and wet each time she saw it, but Mark had needs.

Mark pushed her shoulders down again until her eyes was confronted with his cock, Fiona instinctively reached out and stroked the hot hard phallus before looking up into Mark’s eyes and pulling his foreskin back,

“Good girl” He smiled. As his hand took hold of the back of her head, his voice took a uniquely unmistakably dominant tone and added “My good girl”

Fiona didn’t answer as he pressed her head towards his cock, and as her lips parted her tongue flicked over and around his head, to Fiona this position wasn’t strange but the taste of his was the water had rinsed away his normal soft delightful musk but his roar of,

“Ummmmmm” still remained as her tongue flicked over his slit as it leaked a big drip of salty pre-cum, Fiona attempted to move her head and lick down his shaft but Mark’s hand gripped her hair and pressed his cock between her lips.

Fiona dutifully sucked as her tongue wrapped and caressed the purple cock head that filled her mouth, Mark moaned and groaned as she did until he pulled back a little before pressing back in going a little deeper than before,

“Good girl” He dominantly moaned as a third of his cock now rested between Fiona’s naturally pretty pink lips, before he pressed in again going so deep that his cock hit the very top of her throat,

“Guuugle” Escaped around him as Fiona tied not to gag and cough his out,

“Are you a good slut?” He asked, his voice low dominant, raw, and lusty even as she fought her reflexes Fiona knew only a few flicks of her tongue or finger nail scratched down Mark’s ball seam could push him over the edge,

“Errmmm oooffhhttt” Fiona gragled as she wiggled her head and forced more of her lovers cock in to her, Mark though only let her take him a little deeper before he forcefully pulled out of her mouth and proudly exclaimed,

“Good Slut”

Yet before she could answer he’d lifted his cock up and lowered his balls in to her mouth, Fiona sucked one then the other before running the tip of her tongue over the rubbery smooth seam between the team, as she did Mark moaned and released her head and offered a final dominantly toned order,

“Suck me slut, enjoy me”

Fiona did as ordered her tongue tracing and pressing on the soft bulge on the underneath of Mark’s hard cock before swirling her tongue again around it’s throbbing shiny head, her tongue flicked over his now constantly pre-cum oozing slit before taking him in to her mouth. Fiona’s delicate red finger nailed hand wrapped around the base of Marks cock as she started to bob her head back and forth making him moan and his hips rock,

“Fuck, fuck slut I’m……” Mark stopped himself talking and cumming by biting his lip, he looked down at Fiona’s lips stretched around his throbbing cock and made a decision.

He pulled her off him, dragged her to her feet, and kissed her now musky cock favoured lips. As he throbbed against her soft stomach he growled in her ear

“Not in your mouth not today Fiona” as he said this he flicked the shower off and lead her to their bedroom and ravished her.