The study

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I stood at my desk and looked over it’s collection of opened and annotated books pausing, I thought back to lectures that though long past still shone brightly in my mind. Smiling to myself I began writing word after word detailing excavations carried out. Then I heard you’re little heels clicking on the hard floor, and before I could turn you placed a cup and saucer careful amongst my work and almost sang,

“I brought you tea, Daddy”

“You’re the sweetest, Princess” I answered as your hands and they soft pink nails wrapped around and run over my cotton shirt,

“Awwwwww Daddy” you giggled as your right hand flicked open one of my button and slide inside “You’re the bestest”

“Thank you” I answered taking a sip of my tea as your hand reached and teased my nipple,

“You’re the cutest, writing your essays” you purred in a child like tone as your free hand ran and rubbed at my crotch,

“You’re being naughty, Princess” I said as I span round, this movement combined with me pushing you back a little ripped three buttons from my shirt,

“Not being, I brought you tea like you like it, Daddy” You pleaded smiling cutely beneath your subtle make-up and pastel pink lips,

“I’m was trying to write” I add as I unbuttoned and pulled my shirt off leaving me just in my trousers and belt,

“But you liked me touching you” You sweetly sang pushing you’re breasts together beneath their polo shirt and short pink dungaree dress, you’re though ran down and locked on the clear bulge in my trousers,

“You’re my Baby-girl and I always enjoy you touching and cuddling me” I added as my eyes raced over you checking your cute clothes and pigtails,

“Yay….” You paused and bit your lip before adding “Can I touch you more? Can I kiss you too, Daddy”

“Soon But first I haven’t checked if you're properly dressed yet today, Have I princess?”
“I am Daddy, I promise” you smiled giddily,

“Daddy still has to check, Now twirl” I calmly and authoritatively commanded. Without thinking you quickly span around on one of your 3 inch heels. “Princess slowly I need to be able to see” I added,

“Oppps Sorry Daddy” you giggled before slowly and as cutely as possible spinning around,

“Stocking or tights?” I asked looking at the tight opaque material that encased your shapely legs,

“Stockings silly, Princesses don't wear tights” you giggled and pouted at me,

“Show me” I said firmly

“See” you said, your cute act broke as you seductively ran your pink nails up your leg and dragged your dress up revealing firstly your lacy stocking tops and then you sexy sheer red thong,

“Knickers, pretty princesses don’t wear sexy revealing red knickers” I stopped speaking for a second noticing I could see your smooth pussy through your knickers “Sluts wear naughty red knickers”

“But, daddy” You pleaded cutely at me,

“But what?”

“I am your slut, your Princess slut” you said easily

“Yes you are my sweet little princess, now turn around” I smiled,

Without being told to, you held your skirt around your waist, and once facing away from me you bent forward and exposed your cute round bum for me. I ran my fingers over your soft flesh and when I parted your cheeks I saw that you were a being a good girl and wearing the purple jewelled butt plug I brought you,

“Take your slutty knickers off” I ordered,

“Okay” you giggled wiggling them down and passing them to me,

“Now your dress” I added while I felt that your knicker were a little wet,

“Okay” you giggled again as you swayed and danced out of your dress,

“Why did you bring me tea?” I asked as my hands ran over your little polo shirt,

“Because You like tea, Daddy” You answered as my hand grabbed your left breast slightly squeezing I asked again,

“Why did you bring me tea?”

“Because you’re cute when you write, I like seeing it” you answered wiggling at the pressure on your breast,

“More. There is another reason, isn't there?” I asked as my grip tightened,

“Ermmmm, No Daddy” your mumbled not wanting to fully answer,

“Tell me, Princess” I asked as my voice lowered and my grip strengthened even more,

“I need to touch you Daddy” you moaned out loud,

“Where?” I asked as I released you and span you around,

“Everywhere, Daddy” you pleaded with wide wanting eyes,

“On your knees” I ordered firmly as I pressed against your shoulder while thinking ‘She’s amazing and how does such a cute thing make me feel so raw and primal’,

“Daddy” You said. You bit your pretty pink lip at the sight of me opening my trousers and my semi-erect well groomed cock springing free,

“Suck” I told you as my cock pressed against your lips,

“Ummmm, ahhh, guuhh” you slobbered as you licked, kissed, and sucked my cock to full length,

“Princess get on to the sofa and open your legs for me” I asked trying to control the desire to deepthroat you because I knew you couldn’t manage it,

“Mmmmmmm, Daddy” You moaning erotically as you sat on the well worn green leather and slowly began teasing and fingering you wet pussy,

“You really are a Princess Slut aren’t you” I sighed happily seeing you drive two fingers deep into your hole,
“Only for you my Daddy, fucccccc, My bessstteeesst Daddy” you moaned as you flicked a sensitive spot inside yourself while your thumb flicked over your clit,

I found my way between your legs, I kissed your exposed thighs and enjoyed the sweet musky scent of your lust as you played you thought knew my mind and pulled your hand away so that I could kiss you pussy,

“Mmmmmm” you moaned as I did,

I didn’t say a word but repositioned you slightly before ravenously licking and tasting ever fold and crease of your wetness,

“Mmmmmmm, ddddddd….aaaaaddddyyy” You moaned as my finger started pressing and swirling your plug

I still didn’t speak instead I locked my lips around your clit and started flicking it with my tongue in a way that drove you wild, before your moans and mumbles formed in to anything that resembled words I pust first one then two fingers inside and quickly found you most sensitive internal spot, you bucked and squirmed as pleasure built within you,

“Ddaddddyyyy……..Pl…..eeeeaaaseeee…..coc...COCK” you screamed, I broke from your clit and look up at you,

“Tell me” I growled still swirling your plug and slowly teasing your insides,

“YouR…..co..ck…..daddy…. I… need...Pussysy” you moaned through your pleasure,

“Beg for it” I said catching my breath and slowing my teasing while releasing you plug completely,

“Please Daddy, Please fuck your princess like the slut she is” you moaned beggingly,

I standing I pulled you to your feet and ripped your polo shirt off, to reveal a slutty red bra that matched your now discarded knickers I positioned you over the sofa’s arm as your legs naturally parted I couldn’t help but see your butt plug and remembered the feeling of your tight arse wrapped around my cock. My cock twitched in my hand as I pressed it into you pussy,

“Love you, Daddy” You sang as you looked back at me,

“Love you too, Princess” I moaned, you were so wet that I slide my entire length in to in one single motion,

“Daddy” You moaned as I started to trust in and out of you,

“What?” I moaned grabbing your hips and quickly building a hard raw rhythm,

“Sooo…..mmmmmm.so…..goooodd” You groaned as my pace built “I’mmmmmm Youuuurrrrssssss” you screamed as my hard trusts bounced your ample breasts form your bra,

“Princess” I said as I flicked your bra open with one hand while steadily pulling your plug out with the other,

“Please” You moaned looking back at me a pulling your bra from your shoulders,

“Gentle?” I asked as I pulled my cock from your pussy and pressed it against your arse,

“I’m your Princess SLUT” was all you answered as I pushed halfway into you. Holding your waist I started to push slightly deeper, before withdrawing all but my head. You moaned as I thrust back in getting deeper this time but still I withdrew almost complete, When I once again pushed in it was with more force and less control this roughness made you moan deeper and more needily, I built up a hard forceful rhythm the was no doubt we weren’t just having anal sex but I was fucking your tight arse. I was slamming in and out with my entire length my breathing became quickly ragged,

“Fuck, mmmm” I moaned out as I grabbed your pigtails and pulled your head back,

“Daddddduyyyyyyyyy” You moaned as the pleasure form your anal fucking triggered a deep orgasm in us both.

I don’t know how long we laid there over the sofas arm, but it was long enough for my cock to calm and pop out of your bum by itself and the bright sun of the afternoon to dull to the soft light of early evening but I was the first to speak,

“Princess”

“Yes Daddy”

“You wanted this didn’t you?”

“Maybe”

“Princess” I said more sternly

“I didn’t wear my sluttiest underwear” you giggled knowing you had been rumbled,

“You're a brat sometimes”

“Sorry” you giggled,

“Princess” I took hold of your plug a placed where you could see it,

“What, Daddy?” you said looking at the shining stainless steel,

“It’s bigger than yesterday”

“Needed to be, I went up to the size” You smiled happily,

“Brat” I said,

“Princess Brat” You giggled,

“Slutty Princess Brat” I answered running my hand over your back,

“Like that”

“Brats need spanking, but later I need to finish up in here”

“I’ll make dinner” You giggled as we kissed.

Thank you for reading, it's just something I quickly through together this evening so apologies for spelling mistakes and drifting between tenses.