The Vanilla Alternative - Gloryhole and Dark Room Party

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
The Vanilla Alternative - Gloryhole and Dark Room Party
Posted by Steed99
The Vanilla Alternative, Great North Road (A1), Tempsford, Bedfordshire SG19 2AS
Friday, May 6, 2022 - 21:00
Until: Saturday, May 7, 2022 - 02:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Keeping it debauched and anonymous!

Join us for Pink Flamingo’s Gloryhole and Dark Room party!

This event is for you if you love the naughtiness of playing in the dark and not knowing who is on the other side of the gloryhole. Pure indulgent pleasure to be found in strangers….

Couples advanced price: £30 Door price: £45

Single women advanced: £5 Door price £15

Single men advanced: £30 Door price £45

As always, please bring your own towels.

SINGLE GUYS YOU MUST BOOK IN WITH PINK FLAMINGO - [email protected] IF YOU PURCHASE ADVANCED TICKETS WITHOUT BOOKING IN YOU CAN STILL BE REFUSED ENTRY AND TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE

Onsite hotel rooms can be booked and advanced tickets can be bought by using the link on the club's website - va2.co.uk

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I know this an industry standard but doesn't it occur to the owners that the pricing basically makes the single women akin to cheap prostitutes?
We all like fucking in a nice place but to single out one group to try to "tempt" them just feels wrong to me.

I don't go pc very often but this pricing just got me a bit pissed off.

N xxx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I know this an industry standard but doesn't it occur to the owners that the pricing basically makes the single women akin to cheap prostitutes?
We all like fucking in a nice place but to single out one group to try to "tempt" them just feels wrong to me.

I don't go pc very often but this pricing just got me a bit pissed off.

N xxx
Thanks for your comments and in this time of equality I can fully understand your thinking. I'm not responsible for setting entry prices at The Vanilla Alternative and in fact both the club owner, Jules, and club manager, Kim, are both ladies and it's they who set entry prices. Even with the low entry prices for single ladies, we actually see very few of them across all of the club's events. We would like to see more, especially knowing that the few who do visit feel safe, are not subjected to unwanted attention and given the feedback they give me as they leave, have a wonderful night out even if they have not been involved in any sexy fun.

27 May 2022
Obviously a guy who has got something against Asians. How does the moderator allow this post where someone is singling out another ethnic group and thinking less of them.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Obviously a guy who has got something against Asians. How does the moderator allow this post where someone is singling out another ethnic group and thinking less of them.

I do not believe the poster was intentionally trying to single out any group, ethnic or otherwise. The point made, I believe, is the pricing for single ladies which is often seen as unfair when compared to the entry price for single gents or couples although it could have been worded differently. I have however amended the post.