The Vanilla Alternative - Saturday Soiree

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
The Vanilla Alternative - Saturday Soiree
Posted by Steed99
The Vanilla Alternative, Great North Road (A1), Tempsford, Bedfordshire SG19 2AS
Saturday, February 8, 2020 - 20:00
Until: Sunday, February 9, 2020 - 02:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Join us at The VA for your couples and ladies regular Saturday night. New or more experienced in the scene, it’s always a friendly relaxed crowd and welcoming staff.

There is no need to prebook, just come along.

If you would like to book onsite hotel accommodation please call the office during our office hours on 07794 730330.

Couples £45
Ladies £15

D

Deleted member 16124

Join us at The VA for your couples and ladies regular Saturday night. New or more experienced in the scene, it’s always a friendly relaxed crowd and welcoming staff.

There is no need to prebook, just come along.

If you would like to book onsite hotel accommodation please call the office during our office hours on 07794 730330.

Couples £45
Ladies £15
How much for single guys ?

D

Deleted member 16124

There are other clubs that do allow single gents on a Saturday. If you would like any more information then let me know. You can attend The VA on a Friday though. Hope this helps.
Hi Pearls, your from my home town ;) great site this by the way. I was thinking of organising a ( ordinary ) singles meeting in Dartford once a month and wonder if this could be combined with a Social swingers meeting, ? might boost numbers, create more interest - what's your thoughts on this ?
Also what are the other Single guy venues within about 30 miles or so of Dartford ? What's VA like for SG's is it an absolute rip-off entry charge -wise ?

Reactions: Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hi Pearls, your from my home town ;) great site this by the way. I was thinking of organising a ( ordinary ) singles meeting in Dartford once a month and wonder if this could be combined with a Social swingers meeting, ? might boost numbers, create more interest - what's your thoughts on this ?
Also what are the other Single guy venues within about 30 miles or so of Dartford ? What's VA like for SG's is it an absolute rip-off entry charge -wise ?
Hi Chris,

Seeing your reply I though a few words from me may help. The Vanilla Alternative is, in my opinion, one of the best upmarket clubs in the UK. We allow a maximum of 10 single guys on a Friday night and they are charged £40. All have to be registered with the club (for free) via the club's website and have to telephone the club in the week proceeding the Friday they wish to attend to get on the guest list. I've been attending almost all Friday nights over the past 7 years both as a visitor and now part of the staff team. The single guys are all very respectful which is important as it's all open play in the club. One last thing to remember is that the first Friday of the month is Bi-Night. It attracts about 100 people each month but is not everyone's cup of tea.

D

Deleted member 16124

Hi Chris,

Seeing your reply I though a few words from me may help. The Vanilla Alternative is, in my opinion, one of the best upmarket clubs in the UK. We allow a maximum of 10 single guys on a Friday night and they are charged £40. All have to be registered with the club (for free) via the club's website and have to telephone the club in the week proceeding the Friday they wish to attend to get on the guest list. I've been attending almost all Friday nights over the past 7 years both as a visitor and now part of the staff team. The single guys are all very respectful which is important as it's all open play in the club. One last thing to remember is that the first Friday of the month is Bi-Night. It attracts about 100 people each month but is not everyone's cup of tea.
Thanks for the information Steed, I'm sure the VA is upmarket, as its prices would tend to suggest. What other events -meetings are there within about 40 mile radius of Dartford ? and what did you thin o my Monthly meeting suggestion, or is Pearls getting back to me on that ?

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Thanks for the information Steed, I'm sure the VA is upmarket, as its prices would tend to suggest. What other events -meetings are there within about 40 mile radius of Dartford ? and what did you thin o my Monthly meeting suggestion, or is Pearls getting back to me on that ?
Regarding other events or meetings around you, I really don't know as it's out of my area. Social meetings seem to be quite popular and a good non-pressurised way for people to get together. Good pre-publicity is key to making them a success.