The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 April 2015
City
Haverfordwest
Ok
We've all been there, eager and see someone we like...but please remember we are real people looking to have fun.
Turn off for me are: Using text talk in a message, instantly asking if I want to meet you/fuck you. Asking for information that is clearly on my profile.
Start off slow its not a race. Rule of thumb, unless you would say it in real life face to face, don't say it on here.
Sorry I might sound snobby but surely its a matter of showing respect?

So other tips?

L

Leather

Glad to here that someone has finally got around to doing a thread like this...
There is no need for the questions that some ask as everything is clear on the information on our profile..
What are you into is the best....

Hope we get some honest replies here and very interesting thread xxxx

26 April 2015
City
Haverfordwest
Glad to here that someone has finally got around to doing a thread like this...
There is no need for the questions that some ask as everything is clear on the information on our profile..
What are you into is the best....

Hope we get some honest replies here and very interesting thread xxxx
think you mean 'hear' lol! Oh the grammar monster appears...revenge for yesterday! x

19 March 2015
haha! Grammar police are out en-masse today! ;) (y)

To @Pilipala81 - we hear you.
Everyone is excited, eager, anticipated and so on.. but really, yes real people are reading the messages, just as the person sending is a real person.
Nothing worse than 'Fancy a fuck' message, without even a "hello, hi, how are you doing today? Allow me I am..abc123"
Indeed read profiles, gather some pace, read and slowly approach and start talking.
Best way forward is treat others' as you expect to be treated.
So far we've only experienced it once or twice only here.. but it does happen! x

Nothing snobby in asking for respect. x

19 March 2015
Well of course we are our little @Shiraz Ha!
Just makes sense, if you're going to speak to someone at least make SOME effort to the person you are speaking to..

Hot and lustful chats, can't be enjoyed with heavy text speak!
Granted some things eys, tbh, imo, and such yes.. but when really heating conversations up, do people want little words??

Or to start a conversation off, fancy a fuck?
Hmm just doesn't work.. :(

Reactions: Lace
19 March 2015
haha!! yes re-write them! gosh, and there's us thinking you too were literate, funny and witty together with being articulate..
Tut the disappointment :rolleyes:

haha get in there! I'm sure they work, especially with your superb photos x :whipping:

Reactions: Pilipala81
W

Wolf

Messages that really pee me off are the ones where people who you have never met, know nothing about you and obviously not read your profile try to tell you what you want!
Like Spooksy gets "you got nice tit's, you need my cock in you". Do I? I don't fecking think so! :mad:

I have had messages from guy's wanting to play with me, (shy), and when I tell them thanks but no I'm straight and not interested in men they reply back with "you want it you just don't know it yet" or "well you need me to change your mind". It seems I have reached the age of 46 without ever realizing that my problem all along was I needed a cock in my bottom but I just never know it! :anal:

26 April 2015
City
Haverfordwest
Messages that really pee me off are the ones where people who you have never met, know nothing about you and obviously not read your profile try to tell you what you want!
Like Spooksy gets "you got nice tit's, you need my cock in you". Do I? I don't fecking think so! :mad:

I have had messages from guy's wanting to play with me, (shy), and when I tell them thanks but no I'm straight and not interested in men they reply back with "you want it you just don't know it yet" or "well you need me to change your mind". It seems I have reached the age of 46 without ever realizing that my problem all along was I needed a cock in my bottom but I just never know it! :anal:

oh yes had those...'you know i really want to fuck you, will you fuck me?' ummm hi and oh no picture, hardly any information about you...cant say that i do! Thats where the sarcasm comes out in me!

Reactions: snakehips
N

nosteferatu61

I think the lack of decorum and respect comes inevitably from the 'rock ape' type of uneducated male. Those who have little life experience, and are socially awkward. The whole point of meeting someone is to share a nice experience, and to make the other person feel a bit special. If your initial contact is base level, then you're not likely to progress any further, at least not with anyone with standards. I have had some really good conversations with a couple of ladies on here, and can't imagine that men are subjected to such crass one liners.But if there's any ladies out there, that just want to F*** my brains out, I can be contacted on.......lol

19 March 2015
I think the lack of decorum and respect comes inevitably from the 'rock ape' type of uneducated male. Those who have little life experience, and are socially awkward. The whole point of meeting someone is to share a nice experience, and to make the other person feel a bit special. If your initial contact is base level, then you're not likely to progress any further, at least not with anyone with standards. I have had some really good conversations with a couple of ladies on here, and can't imagine that men are subjected to such crass one liners.But if there's any ladies out there, that just want to F*** my brains out, I can be contacted on.......lol

lol indeed :D
It is typically the rock ape male and crass statements are literally an understatement.!
Socially awkward being a very valuable point. There is a reason for a lot of this and that is mainly due to the internet, in my belief.

Why?
Well because as I used to say; 'the art of conversation is not lost, it's behind the TV' whereas now I say 'it's behind the smartphone, or the iPhone/iPad'

Exactly it's all about making that person(s) feel special and intimate for however long you're speaking to them, or meeting with them - even if on a social meet too!

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hi how are you....
Good thanks and you....
Horny.....
Good for you......
Yes I cant remember the last time I had sex and thought that was an amazing F....

Perfect example of how not to introduce yourself.....x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's a shame....
Shiraz being a solid cornerstone of our community here.
first block.. It happens...
No drama on the forums though please peeps (y) x