• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Theatre and Holes

9 September 2017
I've never experienced either of these activities (not yet anyway but I'm up for just about anything )
I do know, however, that a lot of very naughty activity happens in the cinema at The Attic.
It's open most days and in the club area, they definitely have glory holes as well as a dark maze.
If anyone on here goes to The Attic I'd love them to PM me for a chat as it's by far the most local club to me.
I visited it once on a kink meets swing night (I was part of the kink contingent ) but never really got the chance to meet the swingers who were there and (it seemed) looked upon us as sort of "curiosities".
It was a strange night for me and I think it was then that I pretty much decided that I'd rather hang out with the swingers than the people I'd gone with xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Glory holes not for me thank you. I like to keep an eye on my lil fella and after reading all the talk up there about knives, feck that.
The only way I'd use one is if someone I trusted was on the other side like our Kaz.

B x

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Five years ago, when we were house hunting, went to view a little old lady's house in Glastonbury. She gives us the tour, upstairs and down, before finishing by a door to a cupboard under the stairs.

"And this," she proudly says, "is what we call the glory hole."

Something lost in translation?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…