Thoughts On ****** Fun?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Max-the-3rd

Having lived remote in the past (not any more living in the big city) I have found ****** to be a useful tool to get my freak on with some friends in the u.k and across other shores.
Anyone had the same experience's or experimented with ******?

D

Deleted member 1030

No need. Our iOS/Android app does the same thing... and is more secure (y)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Personally i dont like the idea. Its actually something we agreed not to to when we started our swinging journey. That and camming just doesnt appeal to us but we understand that to some it might. Xxx

M

Max-the-3rd

Personally i dont like the idea. Its actually something we agreed not to to when we started our swinging journey. That and camming just doesnt appeal to us but we understand that to some it might. Xxx
I think its the aspect of voyeurism that I like.xx

D

Deleted member 1030

The point I'm making is that this site has an app that does the same thing as ****** etc. It is secure and it means that you can chat to others - without leaving the site to use, what could be construed as, a rival site that takes business away from us. We are a small business competing with giants such as these and it does rather grate with us when people use them.

With that in mind, I'm sure you will appreciate why I'm locking this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.