Threads

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Threads are areas of discussions and where we can discuss things or have bants/flanter.
The point of a thread is to get people involved and get people chatting or even to encroach on dangerous waters, to see where it leads. I think if an area of discussion pops up and you find it relates to you, you should realise it relates to you and is not necessarily aimed at you.
There's a big difference.

So threads are important aren't they? You can chat to people, add pics, add videos, figure people out.. get political, be non political, be musical, be sexual, be perverted, kinky, voyeuristic.. in fact there's little our threads prevent us from doing or being.
Wouldn't you say?

I see threads & forums as like a communal lounge, outside of the playrooms. Where we get to chat to others, discuss shit from today's weather to last night's horny fun... to what I ate for lunch or who ate me for lunch even.
They're a place to hang out and chat with like minded peeps, before going back in the playroom and getting down n dirty again.

That's how I see them anyway... my 2p worth.
What about you?

D

Deleted member 11852

The threads are a great place to chat,, flirt , let off steam when someone has upset you and get support from people on there... That’s besides all the fun and filthy stuff from naughty pics to naughty banter.. That's what makes this site so unique.. It's so diverse.. There's serious threads there right through to just plain funny.. You also get insights to how wicked people's sense of humour are.. W. XX

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You know my feelings on the forum. Best place to be, good or bad. I don’t think we’ve met anyone who hasn’t been in threads that have caught our eye. It’s all about the banter and getting a feel for a person. The threads can say a lot about a person. Again, good or bad. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You know my feelings on the forum. Best place to be, good or bad. I don’t think we’ve met anyone who hasn’t been in threads that have caught our eye. It’s all about the banter and getting a feel for a person. The threads can say a lot about a person. Again, good or bad. ??
I should add. The ones that watch everything you do but don’t say a word or react to anything you say. I have zero time for and wouldn’t want to meet them either. If you can’t be social as the name suggests then jog on ???

D

Deleted member 16044

Not had time lately to do any threads, after today's little taster session, yeah all you smutty lot I am not going to a taster of cocks or tits session lol it is work related but it is strange how taster session could be turned into smut and filth and sex and rampage!