• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Thursday Night Quiz Night & Some Changes :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello all,
As you know the quiz nights needed to be picked up and I guess I am the lucky one who drew that straw

One of the biggest changes is how the quiz is done in its entirety.
It's great having quick fire Q&A but can be unfair for those who type slower or have slight delays - like those which we witnessed last week.

So my proposal is this;
A set of questions of course, but you all have 8 seconds to reply.
The answer will NOT be posted in quick time, but after the 8 seconds. This gives people a fairer chance to reply with their answers, as previously people were still answering when the actual answers were being posted.

At the end of the quiz, we will check the answers and the member(s) who answer as many correct questions as possible, are the ones with the most points and then of course are the quiz winners.

Sound fair?

The quiz will be same time, 20:00 in general chats.
Any questions etc please ask.
Many thanks
Admin x

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Sounds excellant to me boss. Thank you for continuing this. It was alot of fun xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Slight edit, 8 seconds. This gives time for all to answer, but not to Google any and then reply.

A

anniefanniewannie22

I am indeed, I was just reading the thread of changes....... Sounds like fun xx

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 1030

Oh go on then... I'm not very good at quizzes, but I'll give it a go

M

MickeyBlueBalls

And the prize for the winner/s?

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…