• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Tickling

D

Deleted member 1402

Hey
I'm a guy who has a tickling fetish wondering if anyone shares my fetish and hoping to find some ladies who fancy finding out about the fetish or maybe have it
Hello, nice to see you here posting in the forums.
Tickling is not quite my fetish I'm afraid.

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ive never heard of a tickling fetish. Would you mind explaining what it is and how it works for those of us who have no idea? Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
31 October 2016
To explain it to everyone
For myself it's the enjoyment of tickling a person and getting a sexual buzz from it I know whenever I tickle it almost always leads to sex and lasts during sex

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
To explain it to everyone
For myself it's the enjoyment of tickling a person and getting a sexual buzz from it I know whenever I tickle it almost always leads to sex and lasts during sex
Well it's something that may interest people.

P

peakcouple

It sounds more like torture than pleasure... but it really depends what you are doing the tickling with!

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hopefully there's some interest as I would tickle everywhere on the body and I mean everywhere x
@Admin and I have just been talking about this and think its a great idea to create a new thread about this fetish in detail. It sounds very interesting and think people will be intrigued by it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…