Today's fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Just a quick draft of a fantasy I had earlier.
Please forgive if I've floated between past and present tease and any punctuation problems, because I'm an idiot I typed the out on my tablet not my laptop and fuck touch screen keyboard

I'm just out of the shower and see you standing at the bathroom sink wearing nothing but a sheer black dressing gown and looking at yourself in the mirror as you brush your hair, I wrap my arms around as I kiss your neck, my wet body pressing against your revealing gown as my hands run up your stomach and cup your breasts you started wiggling your bum grinding it against my growing cock, I kissed you neck again nibble your ear and dropped a hand down parted your gown and felt your hot smooth pussy.

"you're already wet" I moan as my finger slides inside you, you reach around and grab my arse cheeks pulling me harder against you as your hips roll and make my cock twitch. I took control and spun you around kissing you hard on the lips as I untied and throw your gown away, my hands ran over your naked flesh as your red nails scratched gently down my back, then I lowered my head kissing down your neck, over your chest and finally my lips kissed your right nipple, I sucked it gently before flicking my tongue around it, the feeling of it growing effect and your moans made me twitch and a big glob of pre-cum seeps from me and runs down your leg. then I move to left breast kissing, licking, nibbling and generally worshipping it. I then move down again kissing over your stomach but not forgetting your breasts I reach up and massage and tease your nipples with my hands. I move my head between your legs and breath in deeply smelling the horny sweet musk of your pussy before I kiss your left thigh, then your right and then your hands grasp my head and push me into your waiting pussy, I happily kiss the very top before running my tongue down to the base, you moan loudly as my tongue traces over your pretty pussies lips as I return to its top and flick my tongue over your clit, I do the same again as I reach down and pull my foreskin back and allow another glob of pre-cum to splash against your foot, you moan and perch yourself on the bathroom counter top, opening your legs wider to give me more access to lick and eat you harder, your hand has never left my head as you guide me to all your sensitive spots, you moan loud as your pussy convulses and cums over face. It takes to you time to bring yourself down but when you do you guide me to your lips and we kiss passionately.I watch as you lick your lips and wrap your hand around my cock and with a devilish smile say

"one good oral session deserves another"

Then holding me by my cock you lead me to the bedroom licking your lips as you do.