• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Topless Sunbathing

• Thread starter No longer with us
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No longer with us

I personally don't like having strap marks but some do so they can see how much sun they have caught !
Your thoughts....
And would you move to a different part of the beach if someone was topless or join them ?

Reactions: Pearls
F

fizzers

Was topless bathing today in the garden. But as I don't wear straps, I've not a problem. My nipples got hard though? As for beautiful women topless on the beach, I would offer to rub so suntan lotion onto their nipples ( perhaps with my tongue)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 1030

I remember seeing my first topless sunbather (female, obviously) when I was about 10 or 11 and thinking that it would probably be the norm by the time I grew up. Shame it's not, because I thoroughly approve

N

No longer with us

I remember seeing my first topless sunbather (female, obviously) when I was about 10 or 11 and thinking that it would probably be the norm by the time I grew up. Shame it's not, because I thoroughly approve
There's still time then before you grow up

Reactions: fizzers and Pearls
P

peakcouple

We're naturists so topless is overdressed for her! It seems to be less usual these days, years ago almost all women on French beaches were topless, now very few are. That's why we prefer nude beaches.

27 April 2015
I personally don't like having strap marks but some do so they can see how much sun they have caught !
Your thoughts....
And would you move to a different part of the beach if someone was topless or join them ?
What are strap marks lol, xxx Weve not had them in years or any other white bits to be honest and re beaches, definately move to the naturist section all day long xxx

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I don't enjoy sun bathing (I get bored!) and I've certainly never done it topless. The problem with my skin tone, is that as soon as the sun shines for 5 mins, I tan.....badly!
I get immediate t-shirt marks on my arms and god forbid I wear shorts in the summer, I have white legs and tanned knees!

So by the time I actually find a place to have a dab at sunbathing, I'm actually trying to even out my horrendous tan lines!
And said tan lines stay put from day 1 of summer, to the middle of February the following year!

D

Deleted member 1030

The dangers of liberated sunbathing, from an old thread:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Luton
I have only sunbathed topless once, in Cyprus on the apartments roof. There was no one else around so it was quite safe!
I've always been conscious of my boobs not being where they're supposed to be, (being a little large) and as such have always thought people would be disgusted.
However, I've seen far worse sights than mine while on the beach so I guess I've probably not got much to worry about. That said I don't think I'd have the courage to do it xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Not really a problem for me. I'd be comfortable with somebody sunbathing topless nearby. I don't see it as a sexual thing, just somebody who doesn't want to get strap lines. However if there was full nudity I'd find it difficult to suppress sexual attraction.

A

anniefanniewannie22

Lol top on these days as if not, under my arms stay white !!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…