Torture Garden

• Thread starter Violet_and_Phil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
V

Violet_and_Phil

Just wondering if anyone here has ever been to torture garden or any other fettish nights before? I'm going with my friend next month, I've never been to anything like it before so I'm not sure what to expect and thought you sexy lot might have been before or atleast to something Similar x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Any tips vixen? Like what the hell do i wear?! Its got a pretty strict dress code x

P

peakcouple

No idea what a torture garden is, but we went to a BDSM night at L'Extasia, SW France, a few years back and didn't find any of those activities appealing. Fortunately there was plenty of 'normal' swinging upstairs.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the site "Torture Galaxy", pretty rough stuff with breast impaling, blood, etc. But the thread still sounds cool. I'd be far too nervous tho. Perhaps a one-on-one "session" would be better for me. :D
Still have that amazing nak of putting the fear of god into people... Loves ya Vexy :Do_O

Reactions: Deleted member 1402