Total Newbie Here ... Big Hi To All

• Thread starter DavinaS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

DavinaS

Hi everyone... I am Davina, I am a 46 yr old M2F trans female. Just about to become divorced. The ex stifled every part of my life so glad it's over and so very very happy to be able to be the true me at long last.... That said I now find that I have missed out on so many fun things it's shocking....
I am ideally hoping to find a bi lady, or ladies, whether single or part of a coup,e to introduce me to the scene in a soft gentle way, and to hopefully form some long lasting friendships ....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and welcome.
Congratulations on taking the steps towards your new life.. :)

As always, the best advice I can give is - be active, remain active.
Many thanks
Admin (y)

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Hi everyone... I am Davina, I am a 46 yr old M2F trans female. Just about to become divorced. The ex stifled every part of my life so glad it's over and so very very happy to be able to be the true me at long last.... That said I now find that I have missed out on so many fun things it's shocking....
I am ideally hoping to find a bi lady, or ladies, whether single or part of a coup,e to introduce me to the scene in a soft gentle way, and to hopefully form some long lasting friendships ....
Hello sweetie.. enjoy we are very understanding hear.. enjoy the rebels.. theyre lovely.. xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
hello , welcome to the jungle ..........they will tell you its paradise but there are biters in there ....
as Sergeant Phil used to say "Hey,lets be careful out there ":D:D:cool:

C

Chellsterfem

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on here xxx