Toys 2

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Ok, lots of subjects with toys covered, already, glass, silicone, rubber, bdsm, normal, anal, Etc, what's the best, what's the worst, So come on bear all now, spill the beans, how big a toy box and contents do you actually possess REALLY !!!
For Mrs A Team, it's simalar to getting the latest I Phone, if it's got good reviews, she will try it, but that then leaves the problem of where to put them all lol xxx our suitcase has around 8 serious vibrators, including a New doxy, and a recharge wand, most of ours are plug in, and recharge, but also have the usual soft/medium bondage items, and enough lubes to start a shop lol !!! Is their a charity that takes recycled sextoys lol !!! Like they do with clothing !!! Xx

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

now this is going to be difficult, i do have a hell of a lot of toys, the main ones are the 'furniture items' cages, racks, whipping chair, inversion rack, pain horse etc., but i suspect the items that are of more interest to the swinging community would be a sybian, and 2 fucking machines

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
now this is going to be difficult, i do have a hell of a lot of toys, the main ones are the 'furniture items' cages, racks, whipping chair, inversion rack, pain horse etc., but i suspect the items that are of more interest to the swinging community would be a sybian, and 2 fucking machines
:eek::eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love toys and have quite a selection, so far for me Lelo has to be the best out there and quality is outstanding xx

27 April 2015
Hmmm
A Symbian, and machines, we're impressed !! Lol x

Reactions: Pearls