Trump news.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

He’s not focused on the virus at all..he’s got tunnel vision about getting America open again..that’s the only thing he wants...the only plus point is they said this morning he hasn’t got the authority to lift the lockdown on his own..politics is different over there..if he had his way america would be open for business and back to normal..he’s hellbent on re opening the country..the guy is a complete muppet..W..:palm:

11 November 2019
He’s not focused on the virus at all..he’s got tunnel vision about getting America open again..that’s the only thing he wants...the only plus point is they said this morning he hasn’t got the authority to lift the lockdown on his own..politics is different over there..if he had his way america would be open for business and back to normal..he’s hellbent on re opening the country..the guy is a complete muppet..W..:palm:
He can be a complete asshole sometimes but I rather him be the president but he has this “spoilt child side”...which appears when he’s challenged about policies ?lol?

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
The US has given much money to the WHO, which didn't work and gave wrong advice about the outbreak. Actually I guess this is not the best time to talk about it, even though I can feel for him. Maybe he wants Americans to focus on something different from the way he is handling the outbreak, but unfortunately all leaders are in the same position.

19 March 2015
The US has given much money to the WHO, which didn't work and gave wrong advice about the outbreak. Actually I guess this is not the best time to talk about it, even though I can feel for him. Maybe he wants Americans to focus on something different from the way he is handling the outbreak, but unfortunately all leaders are in the same position.
Some valid points there too.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Don't worry everyone, chug on some bleach then spend 18 hours on a sunbed and everything will be fine for the war with Iran :palm:

At least he would say that if he could articulate anything other than "grab them by the pussy" in his mind

N xxx

(not a fan)

Last edited:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Can you imagine what being Melania is like?

No No don't!
I thought of it and I think I'm going to puke!! :sick::sick::sick:

N xxx

T

Timeforadultplay