Trying To Sort This Out

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @Squirrel and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)

What are you stuck with, if anything?
Have you read your welcome message and all the links I have sent you?

I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Really just finding my way around the site. Trying to complete all the actions in order to take full advantage of the offers.
It's simple;
2 x images in the gallery
Information in your profile
Say hello - which you have here.
Everything you need to do is in your welcome message, and you can find everything from the menu. It's very simple to use - literally point and click.
Most things you can find are in shortcuts I made here;
Your Account

If stuck please do by all means ask and we will do all we can to help and assist you.
Many thanks
Admin (y)

D

Deleted member 1402

what admin said (y)
have a play around, we're here if you need additional help.:)

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
Hi, yes it is different to many other sites out there, but just like anything else that's new and innovative, a little practice goes a long way and soon becomes a simple task. When we buy a new smartphone, with all the gizmos on and bells and whistles, we spend ages mastering all the functions, yet after a week, it's like a second hand that we can't do without, !!
The site has been developed to encompass all that real swingers seek on a site in just one place, and honestly, once you're used to the layout, you will handle it like any other new thing.
My advice is get into the forums, get chatting to people, and get accustomed to the layout, and if you have any operational issues you are really stuck with, ask anyone, we are all here to help !!!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello , I am no genius with this stuff but I have managed so far ... If can do it sure you can ... Best of luck , ask the Bossman if you get a problem ..

Reactions: Therapon
M

Marky191268

As the sexy pest above mentioned, no other sites compare :)