• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Twitter On Behalf Of Social Swinging

24 November 2015
After discussions with admin I am pleased to say we now have a page on twitter that advertises social swinging internationaly . We are now asking for volunteers to allow us to upload none explicit images . No face pics will be allowed to this page which will allow the international twitter community the chance to see that social swinging is a modern forward thinking adult site for all to enjoy. Please pm myself if you are willing to help with this or you have any questions,, many thanx in advance

M

meet_the_fockers

And in reply to your question haha erm erm..
What would you like me to do?
Dont be rude now!!

M

meet_the_fockers

Just volunteer a pic or two these will be sent and tweeted everyday, on a loop if I can get enough pics to make a porfolio then this will run daily x
Ok no prob hun.. of course.. no problem.. blimey come on folks.. xxx how do i send or just pick some off our profile.. and mr F's ai scarey though!! X

24 November 2015
You chose ill copy then set them to tweet daily you will see them as they go up as it will also show on my wall which have been tweeted on a specific day x

D

Deleted member 2610

U can use ours hun if ur desperate
Just not any with face in xx
Don't sell yourself short Mrs H your a sexy gorgeous lady and we should be glad you'd give us permission to use a photo of you xxxx xxx

24 November 2015
Don't sell yourself short Mrs H your a sexy gorgeous lady and we should be glad you'd give us permission to use a photo of you xxxx xxx
I have chosen one of her and when she says ok ill go ahead and add it to the list everyone as been very kind so far x

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…