Ultimate fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
Playing soft and full swap in a group, four or five couples, where the ladies turn us both on and I fancy the men. Lots of hands and lips all over each other and cocks all over the ladies ... we almost got to this on our first ever club night, just was tamer than my fantasy, without the full swap and those playing didn’t really click that well together. So ... a re-run?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I'm sort of resigned to the fact that my number one (Debs airtight) is never going to happen but my number two is number three on Debs' list and that's like our story 48 hrs*. Her number one is still the biker one (Debs' Fantasy*) which we have played out once but I think she wants to try the other ending :) Her other one is F'n'G*. I reckon we'll be able to sort out most of these this year and any others we come up with.

* All stories linked from our profile

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sometimes you think of things which you know will never happen but being here gives opportunities to explore different scenarios which you may or may want to do more of ... so every experience could be considered a fantasy come true ... also I guess people have set ideas of what they want but maybe just opening yourself up to something different to try , even if it’s just once will enhance the swinging experience... who knows you may find something that you never thought you’d enjoy .... you may consider it a mistake after but how do you know until you try ?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Sometimes you think of things which you know will never happen but being here gives opportunities to explore different scenarios which you may or may want to do more of ... so every experience could be considered a fantasy come true ... also I guess people have set ideas of what they want but maybe just opening yourself up to something different to try , even if it’s just once will enhance the swinging experience... who knows you may find something that you never thought you’d enjoy .... you may consider it a mistake after but how do you know until you try ?

(my bold)

Very true, we once roleplayed someone else's fantasy for them. Basically Debs was his girlfriend, I was his boss. He wanted promotion at work and I said he could have the promotion as long as I got to fuck Debs. He was reluctant, Debs was very reluctant, but they both wanted the promotion so I got what I wanted. Their was a definite consensual-non-consent (CNC) element to it that we both found incredibly hot ?

11 November 2019
(my bold)

Very true, we once roleplayed someone else's fantasy for them. Basically Debs was his girlfriend, I was his boss. He wanted promotion at work and I said he could have the promotion as long as I got to fuck Debs. He was reluctant, Debs was very reluctant, but they both wanted the promotion so I got what I wanted. Their was a definite consensual-non-consent (CNC) element to it that we both found incredibly hot ?
??wicked! xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I'm sort of resigned to the fact that my number one (Debs airtight) is never going to happen but my number two is number three on Debs' list and that's like our story 48 hrs*. Her number one is still the biker one (Debs' Fantasy*) which we have played out once but I think she wants to try the other ending :) Her other one is F'n'G*. I reckon we'll be able to sort out most of these this year and any others we come up with.

* All stories linked from our profile
Always glad to help

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Playing soft and full swap in a group, four or five couples, where the ladies turn us both on and I fancy the men. Lots of hands and lips all over each other and cocks all over the ladies ... we almost got to this on our first ever club night, just was tamer than my fantasy, without the full swap and those playing didn’t really click that well together. So ... a re-run?
Well done though for a start.:tiphat:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We are in Kent and have been to Pleasures a few times, our first visit only at the beginning of December. We might be having a mid week visit to Eureka in the coming week to try somewhere new. You?
Eureka is a bit off the beaten track , I’ve been there once in the week not always busy but then people tend to shy away from single blokes ... be a lot different for a couple ... they have a couple of play areas and 2 large hot tubs as well as a licensed bar and catering .... on a warm day they have an outside pool too ....it’s actually quite close so why I’ve only ever been once I don’t know :rofl:

P

PRG978

Eureka is a bit off the beaten track , I’ve been there once in the week not always busy but then people tend to shy away from single blokes ... be a lot different for a couple ... they have a couple of play areas and 2 large hot tubs as well as a licensed bar and catering .... on a warm day they have an outside pool too ....it’s actually quite close so why I’ve only ever been once I don’t know :rofl:

I've been a few times in the summer, it's nice to chill out naked outside or by the pool

19 March 2015
Hmm I don't know about me or us tbh. I think more torture and denial is in the bag somewhere. Definitely need to stretch our wings again, but where the course takes us (after this shit) who knows..
So it's difficult for me to say. Think we still have that "Sitting in the corner" thing we'd love to experience with someone else and ourselves..

• wicked
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls