Unsure

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
hello I'm new to this, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous or knew what to do or where to begin but hey I'm here now and in for a penny in for a pound and all that stuff.

Anyway I'm an average 30 year old man, well I'm kinkier than most. I don't know what else to say here so I will leave it at that and hope you go easy on me.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello again @Lovernotfighter. Everyone is the same at first, I'd suggest you get involved in the forums so people get to know you, take a look at some of the other profiles here. Don't try to copy them but they may give you some ideas of other things you might want to add to your own profile. Kinkier than most - you might be surprised there :rofl:. Enjoy yourself here and if you need help ask any othe the team.

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Hello again @Lovernotfighter. Everyone is the same at first, I'd suggest you get involved in the forums so people get to know you, take a look at some of the other profiles here. Don't try to copy them but they may give you some ideas of other things you might want to add to your own profile. Kinkier than most - you might be surprised there :rofl:. Enjoy yourself here and if you need help ask any othe the team.
Thank you I know what to do that doesn't make any less daunting and as for kinkier than most I am a man that makes his own floggers amongst other things

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Hi @Lovernotfighter

I have just read your profile. Whilst it's not for us, you come across as a genuine guy who knows what he's looking for. Others will read your profile too and out there somewhere will be a fit. Put some more pictures on, get involved in the banter. That's a really good way for people to get to know you.

Good luck!

Looby

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Hello again @Lovernotfighter
Its entirely your call. Use this site, the way you feel comfortable.
There are a lot of people here who, overtime have formed strong freindships.
They meet just socially, just sexually and both together.
Mooch about chat.. mingle.. just remember we are all here, because we have something in common... Nobody judges here, the forums can be a riot...
Enjoy. :D x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello there and welcome here, Im sure you will find this an experience being here, most are quite mad but safe ;):whistle:

Reactions: Therapon