Valentines.. ♡♡♡♡♡

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Well, as a single person. My plans involve an extra large pizza, a rather hefty measure of Jack Daniels (maybe three or four), half price chocolate (obvs on the 15th) and a night in with my Xbox or a film...haven't decided yet. Probably Deadpool.
Same as last year! :rofl:

:cry:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Well, as a single person. My plans involve an extra large pizza, a rather hefty measure of Jack Daniels (maybe three or four), half price chocolate (obvs on the 15th) and a night in with my Xbox or a film...haven't decided yet. Probably Deadpool.
Same as last year! :rofl:

:cry:
:( x

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

Awe seriously.. well we usually start out with good intentions.. but end up getting whey laid doing something else..
I always think Valentine's is something for telling someone you hold a secret crush for that you like them. Billy knows I love him and I know he loves me :)

Reactions: Therapon
7 November 2016
City
London
I've decided to take a rather offensive role to Valentines.

Tomorrow evening, I'm off out to a restaurant that I know will be full of loved-up couples to sit, on my own, and have a meal.

It might be a small effort and a small gesture but it's essentially sticking up two fingers to it!