• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Vanilla Friends...

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tigress

In my neck of the woods it's very safe....

I have approached a couple of men, but it's always been rebuffed. Bizarrely they are happy to go behind my husband's back, but as soon as they know he knows (and is more than happy with it) they refuse.

Thoughts?

28 December 2016
City
Leicester

Interesting question.
Hmm a guess....
With your husbands permission they are no longer getting an ego boost from 'taking' another man's female.
Or like so many others in the scene, talking about it and actually doing it are two very different things.
Or maybe you approaching them puts them on the back foot and makes them on edge?
I'll watch with interest, I love the whole psychology of it all lol

Xx

24 November 2015
Some may feel they have a liaison with a woman who's being secretive about her activities and find it a let down to find out the lady's husband knows all, the chase is half the fun to them , while some single gents will not care if the husband knows or not

MOTM

9 November 2015
does seem strange that they would refuse the chance to be with you..
but there is always that will I live up to expectations ....
I wouldn't have problem with the approach I have always struggled with that side of things so if asked not a problem ..
if the husband knows I would say that's a got to be a good thing ,no worries of irate bloke wanting to punch your light out ....
does that make me a .....new one so had to use it

24 November 2015
Oi get off @meandlis womble you can only use it on his posts xx

B

Bump-n-Grind

Perhaps the Vanilla thing is the reason.
A lot of vanilla folk struggle to get their head around why we do the things we do, adultery they can rationalise, wife sharing they can't.

D

Deleted member 2610

Very strange indeed...how could they resist a lovely lady like you or as people have hinted at some men like to chase not be chased...idiots.

So your husband knows that's what they can't get their small minded heads around.

Vanilla people have no idea of our lifestyle and therefore their minds can't cope with a situation like this where as we love this situation xxxx :0))

Reactions: Marcus

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
it could be that before they know he aproves they think of it as more "normal" for them but as soon as they know that he knows and is happy with it they feel like they are being part of someones kink?
either way they are idiots

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…