Voyeur

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Does anyone else have voyeur tendencies?

Do you like watching other couples making love?

Have you ever been to clubs and just watched and not joined in?

Are you an exhibitionist couple who get off on letting people watch?

- P
Sure most would have some voyeur tendencies,yes I enjoy watching although I’m single , there have been times when watching is pretty much all you can do ... And in certain circumstances you will at some point you will be watched so yes being watched is a turn on when it happens...

24 June 2019
City
Washington
On a club visit last year I loved watching a couple from the door whilst on my knees sucking R’s cock. There have been lots of other occasions since when we have been fucking and watching other people doing the same in the same room but not touching. Laying next to another couple recently with probably 2 inches between our bodies but not laying a finger on them and them not touching us ... we are both turned on by the voyeur aspect. This is why I love the clubs, can just as easily be right in the thick of it enjoying it with other people but also a night of watching is just as delicious!

Yet to be in the position where others are just watching us and not doing anything else without them joining in but I don’t think it will be long!

P

PRG978

On a club visit last year I loved watching a couple from the door whilst on my knees sucking R’s cock. There have been lots of other occasions since when we have been fucking and watching other people doing the same in the same room but not touching. Laying next to another couple recently with probably 2 inches between our bodies but not laying a finger on them and them not touching us ... we are both turned on by the voyeur aspect. This is why I love the clubs, can just as easily be right in the thick of it enjoying it with other people but also a night of watching is just as delicious!

Yet to be in the position where others are just watching us and not doing anything else without them joining in but I don’t think it will be long!

Mmmm sounds fabulous.... Watching would really really turn me on for sure....

D

Deleted member 3411

Oh! Indeed. Love watching but i always try to be watching not gawping if you get my meaning. I've been to club's as a single many times and just watched, play was on my wish list, but a good watch made up for the lack of success. I think one of the most electric incidents was a couple, she knew I could see, she made a point of giving me a good view, and the eye contact as they fucked was amazingly erotic.

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Yes we love watching others, it is something we both enjoy, it's erotic and a real turn on.
Exhibitionist, yes we can be. We went to a club and tried out the dungeon several times that evening. Each time we had an audience but I think the best bit for us was when I was tied to the cross and blinfolded and my partner started on finishing off the edging she had been doing all evening. Lets just say the audience liked it, we loved the exhibitionism and probably the best comment of that night came fromthe staff who said it was a long time since they had a genuine Domme in and we could go back anytime for free.

Last edited: