Was it orgasmic or not ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We’ve definitely discussed this before and it’s the age old question in swinging.
This includes singles and couples.

So do you orgasm on a meet?
Years ago I wouldn’t have thought about this and it would go without saying that the answer would be yes but after speaking to others it was clear that this isn’t the case for many.
Couples like to keep the final furlong just for themselves ? and singles feel they can’t for what ever reasons but mostly nerves ?

What are your thoughts?
Being honest of course ?

D

Deleted member 8095

On our last meet way back in the dark ages before Covid cocked everything up, I didn't orgasm with the delicious sexy lady I was with BUT it was only because nerves took over, I was focused on her pleasure and found myself nice and nervous hence I couldn't 'pop' lol (P)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We’ve definitely discussed this before and it’s the age old question in swinging.

Years ago I wouldn’t have thought about this and it would go without saying that the answer would be yes but after speaking to others it was clear that this isn’t the case for many.
Couples like to keep the final furlong just for themselves ? and singles feel they can’t for what ever reasons but mostly nerves ?

What are your thoughts?
Being honest of course ?
On most occasions the answer is yes ,there have been instances where it doesn’t happen,not sure why could be age ,could be trying to please I try not to so the urge doesn’t come …. Sometimes it takes a hand to finish… depends on the situation really …
So are you saying if couples keep the final furlong to themselves are most faking it o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
On most occasions the answer is yes ,there have been instances where it doesn’t happen,not sure why could be age ,could be trying to please I try not to so the urge doesn’t come …. Sometimes it takes a hand to finish… depends on the situation really …
So are you saying if couples keep the final furlong to themselves are most faking it o_O
How would I know ? I just know couples keep that bit for them... Some that is ?

• Haha
Reactions: MP386
19 March 2015

What are your thoughts?
Being honest of course ?

Well funny you say that, my answer on a more personal level is yes. But have been put in a position where I have to hold back too, allow the ladies to erm.. hone their skills as it were. - quite kinky that situation was. ?

Indeed, some savour it for more personal moments between them. Whatever goes I'd say. x

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool

What are your thoughts?
Being honest of course ?
I find it very difficult to orgasm with new people. I struggle to make myself cum as well, whereas I don't struggle on my own. So it's not that I choose not to, but I can't even if I want to! Haha.