We Are New Here.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 October 2017
City
Northampton
We are new here but already feel at home, thought we'd say hi and see if anyone is likely to be going VA on the 11th Nov as would love a friendly face to bump into to ease us into things as will be our first time.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 1030

We are new here but already feel at home, thought we'd say hi and see if anyone is likely to be going VA on the 11th Nov as would love a friendly face to bump into to ease us into things as will be our first time.
I'll jump in quick and say hello (again), before the nutters arrive :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi again both and welcome to the forums. Join in, get yourselves known and have fun. Good luck.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello and welcome to the site glad you are enjoying this lovely site already, have fun both :D

V&N xxx

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Welcome to the site. Enjoy and get stuck in. We are going to the va on the 17th hopefully for freedom
Friday. Enjoy on the 11th x

28 October 2017
City
Northampton
Welcome to the site. Enjoy and get stuck in. We are going to the va on the 17th hopefully for freedom
Friday. Enjoy on the 11th x
We will I'm sure, having kids plays havoc with your social life so we will get out and about when we can, where else is good to go?

28 October 2017
City
Northampton
Know that feeling went to va last night 4 hrs sleep then feel with kids today not good lol. We might try jaydees in Dec see what that is like x
Jaydees has been mentioned a lot (on another site) so hopefully will visit after Christmas for my birthday treat.

Last edited by a moderator:
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Bet you are. It does take planning going out around RL. Mother in law popped in before we went out last night and asked where we was going a very quick reply of seeing old friends x

D

Deleted member 1030

Mother in law popped in before we went out last night and asked where we was going a very quick reply of seeing old friends
Our families are amazed at the amount of people we're friends with from, ahem, "Northern Soul gigs" :whistle:

28 October 2017
City
Northampton
Luckily for us, we are quite isolated from family really as we tend to get along by ourselves as we both work hard me physically at work and Jamie as a full-time mum. So family dont ask too much of us and we can be honest and open with them like life should be.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to SS. It's a friendly and very sexy naughty place to have fun with very gorgeous people.
Jump in and have loads of fun as we all do xxxx :0)) T&C