We Love......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sex of course :doggystyle::spankin::surprise:

Yes we are swingers and this is why we are here but how often do we all have a good fumble :boobies:

Now @Admin and myself have been together 16 years and still can't keep our hands off each other, we have always been the same, even before we started this :good_shafting:

Always desk throwing going on here:cool_off:now last night we thought we would go up to bed and do some new pics to share.... We managed one!! I guess we had far to much on our minds to be worried about taking photos :sheep_shagger:We are just rampant buggers for each other, mind , body and soul... Not a day goes by in our house where we don't fancy each other and we are always distracting each other in the office :good_shafting:
So do you folks have an active sex life? Do you save yourselves for the weekend and make up for it then? Do you have a particular day? Or are you just as rampant? :full_Sex::bouncy::bj1:

D

Deleted member 1402

I gets none at home and now I'm not meeting, it's just me and my sex toys o_O

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
At home, Most days we join at the middle for fun, work stress, and life does make things difficult at times but no matter what, we always cuddle before sleep
On Holiday, there's no stress, no work, and life is just fun fun fun, and cuddling before sleep, always, no matter who's middles we've joined with xxx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Sex of course :doggystyle::spankin::surprise:

Yes we are swingers and this is why we are here but how often do we all have a good fumble :boobies:

Now @Admin and myself have been together 16 years and still can't keep our hands off each other, we have always been the same, even before we started this :good_shafting:

Always desk throwing going on here:cool_off:now last night we thought we would go up to bed and do some new pics to share.... We managed one!! I guess we had far to much on our minds to be worried about taking photos :sheep_shagger:We are just rampant buggers for each other, mind , body and soul... Not a day goes by in our house where we don't fancy each other and we are always distracting each other in the office :good_shafting:
So do you folks have an active sex life? Do you save yourselves for the weekend and make up for it then? Do you have a particular day? Or are you just as rampant? :full_Sex::bouncy::bj1:
What a marvellous post. Very pleasing to see in this day and age.
I love a daily fumble and just can't keep my hands under control. One day I'll have to fumble with a partner or I risk going blind! ;)

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Rampant and insaitiable are my middle names lol. Morning....afternoon and evening would be ideal but i think im wearing poor Mr M out lol. But theres always B.o.b......battery operated boyfriend to fill in lol. So yes i love sex. My name is Scrunchy and im a sex addict!! lol xxx

X

XX

Rampant and insaitiable are my middle names lol. Morning....afternoon and evening would be ideal but i think im wearing poor Mr M out lol. But theres always B.o.b......battery operated boyfriend to fill in lol. So yes i love sex. My name is Scrunchy and im a sex addict!! lol xxx

Welcome to group therapy Scrunchy, the first step is realising that you're addicted to sex, the second part is finding a group to support you.

After that, you need to find a sponsor/sponsors who have been/are in a similar situation to you and who understand the issues firsthand.

Lastly you need to bring your own lube and condoms as if you've read the above you're already late to the party.

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Welcome to group therapy Scrunchy, the first step is realising that you're addicted to sex, the second part is finding a group to support you.

After that, you need to find a sponsor/sponsors who have been/are in a similar situation to you and who understand the issues firsthand.

Lastly you need to bring your own lube and condoms as if you've read the above you're already late to the party.

Hahaha omg was in fits of giggles hahaha. :rofl::rofl::rofl: xxx

Reactions: XX and Pearls