Weekend away

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

That’s what everyone I know been there for so thought that’s was what it’s all about
The Dutch are more relaxed with smoking they even have coffee houses with different types of smoke x
Where did you think of going?
What budget you on?
Did you want to fly.
Loads of cheap flights these days
And holiday sites
I dont think there is a swinging holiday brochure... Or swinging holiday company now there is a thought

11 November 2019
That’s what everyone I know been there for so thought that’s was what it’s all about
No loads to do & see in the dam! I’ve been twice with my mates & we don’t usually smoke Green? Beautiful architecture,delicious food ,cakes are out of this world! Boat trips,nightclubs,watch you don’t get ran over by cyclists?well worth a visit?the Ice Rooms? Think that’s the name? Is good but freezing?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16044

No loads to do & see in the dam! I’ve been twice with my mates & we don’t usually smoke Green? Beautiful architecture,delicious food ,cakes are out of this world! Boat trips,nightclubs,watch you don’t get ran over by cyclists?well worth a visit?the Ice Rooms? Think that’s the name? Is good but freezing?
suppose it is one way to CHILL out

Reactions: Alwayshorny