Weight gain

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 September 2020
City
Alicante
This is how I see dieting. I am bodybuilding and I am mostly lean year round, when I cant see my abs then it is time to diet harder than the last time and when I am bulking I stop when I cant see the abs and start the shredding diet. I like to track the calories and I use mynetdiary, it is fun to log calories, the bulking usually last 6 months with a 6 months slow cut, right now I am bulking till 1st of february. I am doing a slow bulk with a slight calorie surplus of 300 calories, all I do is changing the portion sizes as well :)

D

Deleted member 17925

I watched The Game Changers on Netflix in Dec & started a Vegan diet the next day. In 3 weeks I lost 10 kg in weight, my blood pressure reduced from 53 (Amber) to 37 (green) & my Parkrun times reduced by over 2 minutes ? ...... At the same time I continued to drink about 18 pints of ale over a weekend !! ?‍♀️
After 6 weeks I changed to a Veggie diet & have remain a veggie ever since ....... By cutting all meat & meat related products out my diet I noticed a big change in my performance & fitness but also burnt up a lot of stored fat & was more supple !! ?
And for all you lovelies who like sex / shagging, the 10 minute ..... Splash & dash will be no more !! ? ..... You'll have more stamina to last for hours !! ? ...... Thats if you can find the right partner(s) ??

19 July 2020
Strongly recommend this workout if anyone is struggling to keep on top of things:

Really intense and can be done in ten minutes, though I usually warm up for five minutes first.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I started the keto diet on the 1st June (well, not strictly keto, but low carb, higher fat) and so far I'm 2 stone down, coming up to 2 and a half.
My belly fat is alot looser, I feel great, not hungry, and I don't miss the nice sweet things. Only sultana bran (weird, but I love it!).

D

Deleted member 19022

I started the keto diet on the 1st June (well, not strictly keto, but low carb, higher fat) and so far I'm 2 stone down, coming up to 2 and a half.
My belly fat is alot looser, I feel great, not hungry, and I don't miss the nice sweet things. Only sultana bran (weird, but I love it!).
Keep going, I've lost nearly 5 stone. Walking helps and stomach exercises. There are great videos on YouTube to help. I find the hardest part is keeping it off.