• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Well Hellooooo Everyone

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Hi, Have been on the site for quite a while but ot said hello. When I get time, i love the social side of this site and the friendly people on here. Hope to manage the odd meet now and again. Like to play with couples, groups and single ladies too. Like to visit, Kestrels, Bristol Gardens and Eureks'a, or any other arrangement you like to make.

Hope for lots of good chat and banter....had plenty so far.

Thanks All..

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

@Handyguy59 hi and welcome to the forums its great to see you here. A great introduction too. Never been to Kestrels....is it good? Xxx

Reactions: Therapon
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
@Handyguy59 hi and welcome to the forums its great to see you here. A great introduction too. Never been to Kestrels....is it good? Xxx
thanks @scrunchymuffet

The consensus amongst the people I have met who have tried several clubs in the South East is that although it's pricey it's about the best in the area (my opinion too) although there are now more and more springing up that i've not tried yet. It's near terminal 5 at Heathrow and is also where Abfab parties are held in the evenings. For the BDSM fans there is also a dungeon. It's laid out so it can be enjoyed by everyone from non-swinging naturists who just want to enjoy the sunbeds, pool and hot tubs to the BDSM players without the two having to meet. I think I need to add that I have no connection to the place apart from going there and enjoy it.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thanks for that. Its a bit far for us then but it sounds awesome xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @Handyguy59 and finally you say hello. Of course, we've spoken many many times and it's nice to see you step out and say hello.
Have fun my friend

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…