Well This Good Work For Us Ladies And Men ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

Extra extra read all about yet to be realised over here but can be purchased overseas.They have come up with new dildo.I know you've seen one dildo you seen them all but this is new and state of the art technology.A vibrator you plug into phone so you can go from slow start to love me tender by Elvis to like a bat out of hell by meatloaf even I after laughing raised a eyebrew too.Would I test drive maybe.what would you do.....

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
These have been around for a while now and are expensive. I probably would not try it as the various patterns on a vibrator drive me mad as its build up nearly there and just as reaching orgasm the pattern changes and it goes and frustrates me. I'm a constant one setting vibrator kind of girl :DHowever the Tracey Cox G spot vibrator is a whole new ball game :D. Different strokes for different folks i suppose :lol:.

Vxx

D

Deleted member 1030

What would the best song, to use, be? Shakin' All Over? Come As You Are? Into The Valley? :D