West End Shows

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I was lucky enough to see Matilda the musical last night. The little girl who played Matilda was absolutely amazing.
She was the first black Matilda actress ( so far as I'm aware), it was only her 7th show, though you would not have known by her stage presence. It's only that we went to the stage door to meet her that I found out... she really was amazing.
What musicals or West End shows have you seen that you felt were really amazing and definitely would recommend?

M

meet_the_fockers

I was lucky enough to see Matilda the musical last night. The little girl who played Matilda was absolutely amazing.
She was the first black Matilda actress ( so far as I'm aware), it was only her 7th show, though you would not have known by her stage presence. It's only that we went to the stage door to meet her that I found out... she really was amazing.
What musicals or West End shows have you seen that you felt were really amazing and definitely would recommend?
Always wanted to go to a west end show/musical.. never have been fortunate enough :(
Ive led a sheltered life. :eek:

D

Deleted member 1030

We went to see 'The Mousetrap' last week - partly because it's such an institution (been running for over 60 years) but mostly because Lis is a big Agatha Christie fan. Really good and everyone who sees it is sworn to secrecy about the killer's identity. However, I can reveal that the killer is...... AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Reactions: Pearls
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
Has anyone seen the Motown one?
I'm thinking next time I get an opportunity though it could be Wicked or Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

14 April 2016
City
London
Would love to see Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (grew up on Rolad Dahl books!)
Aside from that I would love to see Stomp!, Wicked and the new Motown show.

Highly recommend Thriller Live for any MJ fans out there.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I
Would love to see Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (grew up on Rolad Dahl books!)
Aside from that I would love to see Stomp!, Wicked and the new Motown show.

Highly recommend Thriller Live for any MJ fans out there.
Im a huge Mj fan and would love to have gone to see Thriller. Unfortunately i never got the chance. Xxx

14 April 2016
City
London
I

Im a huge Mj fan and would love to have gone to see Thriller. Unfortunately i never got the chance. Xxx
Its still on on London... quite often you can get discount tickets from different sites. I went with discount tickets... £40 for tickets 3rd row from the front.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Its still on on London... quite often you can get discount tickets from different sites. I went with discount tickets... £40 for tickets 3rd row from the front.
Oooooh really?? Anyone fancy a rod trip to London lol xxx

A

AlphaOmega

My favourite show by far that I've seen in London was Phantom of the Opera, next to that has to be the Rocky Horror Show which I absolutely love.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls