West Yorkshire Clubs

• Thread starter MickeyBlueBalls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hi all you fellow lovelies. Are there any decent clubs in West Yorkshire, particularly Leeds for first time couples?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

We'll check it out mate. And of course if it's decent will ensure SS is very highly recommended to the management. :)

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I could be like the Alan Wicker of the swinger club world!! Travelling the length and breadth of Britain discovering the hidden gems! Lol

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Quest is still open we were there a few wks ago. Its great there. Lovely club. We had quite alot of fun xx x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Never been to quest as good friends of our went and said it needs a lot of work doing to it that only a gallon of petrol and a match could solve. Doncaster has 101 but its not open very often but when it is its a great place but be warned it has plenty of flesh showing but folks don't seem to do very much sexy stuff. The place in Sheffield Lachambra or something like that is nice and gets quite busy but be warned it is a bit disco / night club like so if you don't like loud music its not for you (never understood loud music when you need to be chatting about sexy fun)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Never been to quest as good friends of our went and said it needs a lot of work doing to it that only a gallon of petrol and a match could solve. Doncaster has 101 but its not open very often but when it is its a great place but be warned it has plenty of flesh showing but folks don't seem to do very much sexy stuff. The place in Sheffield Lachambra or something like that is nice and gets quite busy but be warned it is a bit disco / night club like so if you don't like loud music its not for you (never understood loud music when you need to be chatting about sexy fun)
Are there any good clubs in Bolton as I'm around there quite often?

P

peakcouple

We started swinging at La Chambre and went every month for over 2 years. Nice sexy place, but we shifted to Chameleons at Darlaston for 2 reasons -
1. The disco, lots of people seemed to dance until the small hours and only play then, and
2. People could walk around upstairs in street clothes and single men even entered playrooms (standing inside the door), drinking and making comments like "give her one!" and "look at the arse on that!" which we didn't find very erotic.

At Chams everyone wears towels or undies and you just don't get that sort of thing, and there's no disco. We did complain to the La C management and suggested making watchers stay out, but nothing happened. Maybe it's changed now.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Plenty of clubs around the Bolton area but only 1 that we know of actually in Bolton. We have been to every club for miles around some good some not so good

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Interesting comments and discussions taking place..
I have a question though directly to @BoltonBiFemCpl if I may;
I've noticed your posts regarding different clubs and want to ask - what clubs near you or any really, do you recommend and would go to again, and even suggest if a club newbie?
I think it may help people as you're confident in saying what's wrong with certain clubs and if a club newbie, it's all these things that need to be brought to attention.

From a personal note which is not an official opinion, immediate dress down clubs won't happen for us purely based on professionalism. It's not professional for us to do so.
As a business owner, it's very unprofessional for us to attend immediate dress down clubs, because although @Pearls can wear a slinky Basque or slink outfits, I am left with shorts or a towel.

From a business point of view, that is unprofessional as I can hardly waltz around, in a towel, introducing myself/ourselves as the owners of Social Swinging, to members there at a given club or even to the club owners themselves.
With this I mean, as a business to business (b2b) point of view. Hardly do a meeting in a towel. ;)

:)

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Right I will try to give you as much info as I can but if I miss anything that you want to know feel free to ask. All the clubs we have been to are much the same with a few things that make them stand out good or bad so we will give you our opinion based on a new couple going for the first time
Cupids. Good. Nice friendly people, new managers. Bad. fire doors locked, Use of class A drugs by customer's and former manager, dress down on entry, gangs of Asians following any woman or couple that move from bar area
Partners. Good. Bar area is fully clothed all the time if you wish. I would say this would be the club I would say would be the best for new people. Bad Massage palour during the day (not for us folks during these times) was in need of a refurb last time we went.
Adam & Eves. Good. Very cheap to visit, very clean. Bad. Its in a row of shops and you park opposite (not good if your shy or don't want everyone knowing what your about.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
No3, only club we have never been to for personal reasons but what we can say we know the managers and and would think the club would be well run and clean.
La Chambre. Good (can't say this club has anything that stands our for us) Bad, Music so loud you can't think. Woman sweating like my old dog from dancing all night then want to get down and dirty" no thanks". We have been to quite a few more clubs further north and south if you wanna ask about 101 or Libs, or even youtopia (other spelling is not this club)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Right I will try to give you as much info as I can but if I miss anything that you want to know feel free to ask. All the clubs we have been to are much the same with a few things that make them stand out good or bad so we will give you our opinion based on a new couple going for the first time
Cupids. Good. Nice friendly people, new managers. Bad. fire doors locked, Use of class A drugs by customer's and former manager, dress down on entry, gangs of Asians following any woman or couple that move from bar area
Partners. Good. Bar area is fully clothed all the time if you wish. I would say this would be the club I would say would be the best for new people. Bad Massage palour during the day (not for us folks during these times) was in need of a refurb last time we went.
Adam & Eves. Good. Very cheap to visit, very clean. Bad. Its in a row of shops and you park opposite (not good if your shy or don't want everyone knowing what your about.

No3, only club we have never been to for personal reasons but what we can say we know the managers and and would think the club would be well run and clean.
La Chambre. Good (can't say this club has anything that stands our for us) Bad, Music so loud you can't think. Woman sweating like my old dog from dancing all night then want to get down and dirty" no thanks". We have been to quite a few more clubs further north and south if you wanna ask about 101 or Libs, or even youtopia (other spelling is not this club)
Blimey some serious pros/cons there.. o_O
Thing is, some may have changed - some may not. Some may have improved, whilst others may have declined.
Fact is this is what you yourselves have experienced and I think that genuine and honest feedback is imperative, especially for this site for example as we genuinely do have a lot of people who are completely new to the lifestyle let alone club newbies.

It's great having gleaming reviews, but it's also a balance - and having a balance is having the opinions of both good and bad.
Thank you for being honest with your points of view, I am sure a lot of people may find this invaluable and perhaps even thought provoking. :)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

That was the old Quest site. Is all new and very very swish now xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Blimey some serious pros/cons there.. o_O
Thing is, some may have changed - some may not. Some may have improved, whilst others may have declined.
Fact is this is what you yourselves have experienced and I think that genuine and honest feedback is imperative, especially for this site for example as we genuinely do have a lot of people who are completely new to the lifestyle let alone club newbies.

It's great having gleaming reviews, but it's also a balance - and having a balance is having the opinions of both good and bad.
Thank you for being honest with your points of view, I am sure a lot of people may find this invaluable and perhaps even thought provoking. :)
Cupids was bad with the drugs over 4 years ago. Loads has seriously changed. Fire doors open downstairs and out of the 16 or so clubs I have visited, has to be the classiest I've been to.
The dress down can be daunting if you're used to nightclub style clubs, but it saves on having to whip your clothes off in a room. No people fumbling around for a lost sock, or loose coins that have fallen out your pocket, which is a huge mood killer in the couples room!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Cupids was bad with the drugs over 4 years ago. Loads has seriously changed. Fire doors open downstairs and out of the 16 or so clubs I have visited, has to be the classiest I've been to.
The dress down can be daunting if you're used to nightclub style clubs, but it saves on having to whip your clothes off in a room. No people fumbling around for a lost sock, or loose coins that have fallen out your pocket, which is a huge mood killer in the couples room!
I bet it was! I'd find that off putting too..
Yeah sadly drugs plays a significant role in the scene. And clubs aren't always on the ball to stamp it out either. Many a blind eye turned I think.
But it's good to see that @CupidsSwingersClub has turned around from that! :) (y)

Sorry for the hijack @MickeyBlueBalls - but it's actually spun off into an intriguing discussion. :D :jacked:

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi @MickeyBlueBalls TBH, we are not club fans, however, we know a lot of people that have been to Quest in Leeds, and have loved it, and all had fun and met some great long term friends there.
We would agree with
this is so true,
@The-A-Team
Thankyou, it is indeed.
Yes we have found ourselves in a few erm should say less desirable clubs.
But we have made a choice to never go again.. and perhaps leave, but.....
Weve usually made the descion to stay, and rather than sit pouting....made the most of our precious child free night...

Ok in answer to @MickeyBlueBalls yes theres a club in Bolton.. it down cawdor street. In Farnworth.
We used to be regulars there.. we NEVER played there.. and treated it like our local pub.. cheap night out.. take your own booze. Its a favorite among the TV community.. its an aquired taste and very small... but having said that, this club has to be one of the freindliest ever.. the people are the salt of the earth..and amazingly such good fun...it is not an immediate dress down club...

No3 is in Chorley.. pretty sumptious club.. never found the hot tub open though.. im unsure, but to gain entry you did used to have to be members of another site, and give your user name which i thought was a tad odd?

Partners which is in Bury.. Nice club.. not an imediate dress down club..
There "wet area" is the best ive come across.. their pool is huge... just lovely..we go just to use the pool and chill with a drink...

Amour manchester city centre.. A lot of young clientelle.. a lot of body beautifuls here.. wall to wall totty.. not for the faint hearted.. gets packed..
Pretty Dark . .. a hell of a lot of trip hazards...

Townhouse ... wirrall merseyside..
Beautiful club.. very big.. a maze of rooms.. all clean and very sumptious..
Id say of the clubs weve been to in the NW probably the best.

Cupids... Swinton Manchester.
huge club.. A while since ive been.. i held a Birthday party there a couple of years ago..
Its a nice club.. nothing fancy but nice... its also clean..
The main reason.. i chose this club.. they are very accomodating.. and bend over backwards to help when you are trying to organise something..used to have a bad rep.. the owners are trying their best to turn it around. Problem mud sticks.

Ok The Vanilla Alternative.. down South..
Its in a league of its own!
And stands in beautiful grounds..
This for us ... although we do plan on visiting others at some point... of the clubs we have been too..
Is the creme de la creme...

Hope you'll find this a little useful, just my take on a few of the clubs we have visited. :) xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thankyou, it is indeed.
Yes we have found ourselves in a few erm should say less desirable clubs.
But we have made a choice to never go again.. and perhaps leave, but.....
Weve usually made the descion to stay, and rather than sit pouting....made the most of our precious child free night...

Ok in answer to @MickeyBlueBalls yes theres a club in Bolton.. it down cawdor street. In Farnworth.
We used to be regulars there.. we NEVER played there.. and treated it like our local pub.. cheap night out.. take your own booze. Its a favorite among the TV community.. its an aquired taste and very small... but having said that, this club has to be one of the freindliest ever.. the people are the salt of the earth..and amazingly such good fun...it is not an immediate dress down club...

No3 is in Chorley.. pretty sumptious club.. never found the hot tub open though.. im unsure, but to gain entry you did used to have to be members of another site, and give your user name which i thought was a tad odd?

Partners which is in Bury.. Nice club.. not an imediate dress down club..
There "wet area" is the best ive come across.. their pool is huge... just lovely..we go just to use the pool and chill with a drink...

Amour manchester city centre.. A lot of young clientelle.. a lot of body beautifuls here.. wall to wall totty.. not for the faint hearted.. gets packed..
Pretty Dark . .. a hell of a lot of trip hazards...

Townhouse ... wirrall merseyside..
Beautiful club.. very big.. a maze of rooms.. all clean and very sumptious..
Id say of the clubs weve been to in the NW probably the best.

Cupids... Swinton Manchester.
huge club.. A while since ive been.. i held a Birthday party there a couple of years ago..
Its a nice club.. nothing fancy but nice... its also clean..
The main reason.. i chose this club.. they are very accomodating.. and bend over backwards to help when you are trying to organise something..used to have a bad rep.. the owners are trying their best to turn it around. Problem mud sticks.

Ok The Vanilla Alternative.. down South..
Its in a league of its own!
And stands in beautiful grounds..
This for us ... although we do plan on visiting others at some point... of the clubs we have been too..
Is the creme de la creme...

Hope you'll find this a little useful, just my take on a few of the clubs we have visited. :) xxx
Now that's some useful information for you Mr Blue Balls. ;)