What bad habits do you have.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I snore badly I don't know I do obviously I don't I'm asleep so I wear this to help and apparently it does 20180726_012935.jpg But also which drives Neil insane is I bite my nails badly especially when stressed I don't know why but it's just me I suppose

Vxxx

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I bite my nails when stressed too - sometimes it’s my indication for when I hadn’t noticed I was stressed! Apparently I snore, but I completely disagree with that ;)
Hubby snores and grinds his teeth whilst sleeping, makes my teeth hurt!

D

Deleted member 3175

I over think everything and sometimes need a slap to bring me back to my senses.:eek: I also have a very low opinion of myself which thanks to the help of G is slowly getting better S xxxxx

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I over think everything and sometimes need a slap to bring me back to my senses.:eek: I also have a very low opinion of myself which thanks to the help of G is slowly getting better S xxxxx
I know that feeling....I am exactly the same .... don’t have anyone to slap me though ..

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Awwww no sweetheart there are plenty of people who will have a low opinion of you without ever knowing you. Please don't do it to yourself and when ever you do remember what I said because you are beautiful and worth it :love:

Vxxxxxxx

Reactions: Pearls and Arb
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
My absolute worst habit is not responding to text messages (even if I started the conversation).

Usually some will text me while I'm busy and I think "I'll reply in ten minutes".......... Three days later and I'm sending an apology text for not replying :palm:

B x

Reactions: TherLegs
D

Deleted member 6485

My absolute worst habit is not responding to text messages (even if I started the conversation).

Usually some will text me while I'm busy and I think "I'll reply in ten minutes".......... Three days later and I'm sending an apology text for not replying :palm:

B x
I write a reply back but keep forgetting to hit send....especially on here i PM:palm:x

19 March 2015

B x
Oh my. Same here dude. I am the world's worst for saying "Will get back to you ASAP" then forget. :palm: o_O
I write a reply back but keep forgetting to hit send....especially on here i PM:palm:x
Good job there's a draft system in place then :rofl: x

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

At least I don't forget to hit send. You've made me feel better about myself :rofl:.

Oh my. Same here dude. I am the world's worst for saying "Will get back to you ASAP" then forget. :palm: o_O
x

Honestly I think I'm the world's busiest/absentminded man.
Even now just replying to this thread, I've been broken off for an hour to play Snakes And Ladders :confused::rofl:.

B x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ohhhh yeah I have a bad habit of agreeing to meet someone for coffee, but then forgetting to actually arrange to meet for coffee for three months then not quite knowing how to say "hey you still want to go for coffee, scatter brain me totally forgot"

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Our worst habit when Nana babysits the kids for the day

tenor.gif

B x

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 60