What does it for you

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What works best for you and what gives you the most kicks? Being pleasured by someone else or watching your partner being pleasured.
Does watching them be pleasured and being excited, turn you on more than the pleasure you’re maybe having? X

19 March 2015
What works best for you and what gives you the most kicks? Being pleasured by someone else or watching your partner being pleasured.
Does watching them be pleasured and being excited, turn you on more than the pleasure you’re maybe having? X
So what works best? Seeing your partner being pleasured or you being pleasured?

As a swingle, I can suggest perhaps if you’ve coupled up with someone or.. I don’t know how to equate it actually.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So what works best? Seeing your partner being pleasured or you being pleasured?

As a swingle, I can suggest perhaps if you’ve coupled up with someone or.. I don’t know how to equate it actually.
I have had the pleasure of pairing up with a lovey lady and meeting a couple .... have to say it was good to see her enjoying herself but I was a little preoccupied with what I was doing .... :whistle::)

D

Deleted member 16044

I like the rapport and the banter and if there is a connection, is that where you are on the same wavelength, good banter good conversation and it is not all about what he wants to do with his cock! I would rather use it in real than discuss endlessly like ping pong. I have to meet people to be able to connect with someone, messages on here do not make me feel connected. I am more the action type person but I need to know if we fancy each other enough to want to rip each others clothes off and fuck! x Some guys just like to pleasure me, some have just wanted a blow job. I like to have time to tease and please and massage they are just some of things that get me going. Endless messages on here do not x

19 March 2015
This could be anything though mind peeps. From enjoying watching, participating or pleasuring etc. This is literally an open road aye. ?

Reactions: Therapon