What For You Evokes Summer..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Mountain biking, walking my boys around the Welsh mountains, glass of red & reading in my hammock at night, camping trips and holidays abroad...to name but a few. Oh and swallowing wasps!!!

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Long walks with the dogs early in the morning, shorts, next door passing over pint glasses of margharitas across the hedge (she's a bit of a lush a good one though)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

Listening to the birds in the morning, light evenings, lying by the river and endless days walking in the mountains and camping out....bring it on xxx :0))

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
road trips into Snowdonia passing through bethgelert for ice-cream and ending ontop of the great orm sat on my spot on the wall up there. Always feel better after that.

T

Tigress

Not having to dress for winter. Long evenings outside around our fire pit. I love summer and when I have my first tequila of the year I know it's here :)

D

Deleted member 4901

Festivals. Late night conversations round the fire. Camping. Outdoor sex.

D

Deleted member 1030

Sitting outside the tent, drinking sangria, thinking "we should really go and watch the bands.... ah, feck it, let's have another one (just like the other one)." (y)

P

peakcouple

Being able to get nude outside again - in the garden, and nude camping. Love it when we're on the continent in the summer and we can be nude 24/7, even on warm nights, eating and drinking outside the campervan.

Reactions: Pearls