• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Is Swinging?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello!

While swinging, otherwise known as 'the lifestyle' or wife swapping, 'the alternative lifestyle', has become more socially acceptable these days, a lot of couples’ (or singles) have yet to try it out, due to fears of jealously, instability, or just being plain overwhelmed.

The reality, is swinging is the easy part. It's dealing with the issues that can arise afterwards that can get tricky. Even more so if as a couple!

Read more...

29 November 2016
City
Walsall
What is swinging?
Broad spectrum and sometimes stereo typed tbh
Both me and mrs sp dont class ourselves as swingers more swayers ?? Swayers you say ? Let me explain . Im bi she is bi so i play with men and her with woman . No soft swap and intercause with others
People say how can you be true swingers ?? The answer is simple its not always about sex its the connection with other like minded people .. we are happy in the lifestyle and have a lot of freinds within the scene xx

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I love how information like this is shared here (unlike most other places), personally I believe that most of the issues couples have are due to 'using' swinging (sometimes kink aswell) to add some spice to a relationship that's either got stale or is foundering on the rocks rather than talking out and addressing the issues they are struggling with. Swinging might make a good relationship great but it can equally pound a week relationship to dust.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think a lot of people need to read what swinging is, it is not dating, not a term for a quick shag.. I honestly believe people are starting to destroy this scene because they have no clue or genuine understanding of it x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think a lot of people need to read what swinging is, it is not dating, not a term for a quick shag.. I honestly believe people are starting to destroy this scene because they have no clue or genuine understanding of it x

This ^^^^
I see a lot of people join, expect a quick f*** tomorrow then leave because they get nowhere. I guess this is simply because it's so easy today to join an online site.

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
One of the problems is that some places online make it seem like swinging is just a quick shag they all not so fabalous posts of 'free this afternoon for fun' and 'lonely and need discreet fun'. As for people thinking it's dating well I think in the modern world people get all confused and believe single man plus single woman multiplied joint chemistry must equal dating and relationships.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…