What Is The Opposite Of Love

• Thread starter JDMikey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
In the past I've had good reason to hate people but have chosen to simply dislike or forget said person. It takes a lot of emotion and energy to hate someone. Life can be both emotionally and physically draining enough without adding to it. This is my personal opinion :oops:

As for the post I'm not sure............
Lust maybe(n) not sure that's the opposite though (n)

Reactions: Lace
L

louise1970

What a good discussion I have to say @JDMikey.....Well to hate for whatever reason is a waste of physical and mental energy and for those that hate are critics that can't deal with their own personal issue so they vent hate to make themselves look better....love is a word that is easily said at any given moment but not meant.to love it as to be felt from the heart and a equal n mutual chemistry between two people that grews in time. .....so going with the minority indifference x

M

meet_the_fockers

Oppososite.. my first thought would be obviously hate.. its a strong word, and used flippantly and all to often used in the wrong context.. to really hate, deep down hate/loathe is actually quite difficult.. we say it do we really mean it?
I hate her/him them/that..
Love has many opposites.. but it also has very many meaninings...