what is your most extreme fantasy? don't hold back!!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
has a thing for staples, i would upload a photo for her, but it might scare everyone :)

The only thing I will say to this, is you must be very careful as to what we allow/don't allow.
If it's too squeamish and involves any blood or bloodyplay etc - we won't be allowed to approve it.
As long as it is within the boundaries, it will be fine (y)

Reactions: Bonker
M

meet_the_fockers

Well I'll take me feather fooking duster elsewhere then :eek: :D
Staples! :D @zebo maybe you should get an office job ;) :D

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

@meet_the_fockers ooo all that bubble wrap and pallet wrap, elastic bands and bulldog clips, not to mention all the different paper ( for giving paper cuts to nipples ), i would be in heaven !!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think I have said this many times, probably in too many posts to mention.. but spikes. nom nom.
I have a thing for spikes in my back. Upper back, quite hard, and across my shoulders and back...
And maybe towards the lower part of my neck at the same time.
Have to be in the back.. and shoulders.. :cool_off::whipping:

Reactions: Bonker
M

meet_the_fockers

@meet_the_fockers ooo all that bubble wrap and pallet wrap, elastic bands and bulldog clips, not to mention all the different paper ( for giving paper cuts to nipples ), i would be in heaven !!
Lol pallet ba
:eek:

Z

zebo

I think I have said this many times, probably in too many posts to mention.. but spikes. nom nom.
I have a thing for spikes in my back. Upper back, quite hard, and across my shoulders and back...
And maybe towards the lower part of my neck at the same time.
Have to be in the back.. and shoulders.. :cool_off::whipping:

I will post a photo of something i had made just for the kind of play you describe :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Not quite but definitely are better than what I actually had in mind.! You made these? Kudos... Very nice! (y)
My oh my.. the thought of those being dug in and tantalised .. exquisite work.

Z

zebo

I wish i could make them, but no, i had a friend make a few sets for me, but they are very sensual used gently, and bloody nasty when they are dug in.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes I can imagine they do and are! Very nice.. Look the business in all fairness. :)