what kind of kisser are you?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Gentle butterfly kisses, long hot passionate, a combination of both.. Not a fan of kissing? I'm nosey :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well all for me, I like gentle but then that always builds up to steamy and hot passionate kisses which we know where they lead...
Yummy xx:love:xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Well all for me, I like gentle but then that always builds up to steamy and hot passionate kisses which we know where they lead...
Yummy xx:love:xx
We do? Explain :D
Ha mischief mood today. Guess there's only us likes kissing then, judging from the replies! Ha it's ok I can often be found mumbling to myself!

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We do? Explain :D
Ha mischief mood today. Guess there's only us likes kissing then, judging from the replies! Ha it's ok I can often be found mumbling to myself!
I am the boss so couldnt give details :rolleyes::Dand looks like we have a party here all by ourselves xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Slow and deeply passionate kisses mostly, but those gentle a quick kisses do happen and I am more than capable of holding them... :love: ;) x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'd struggle to meet without kissing, it's just something I do naturally. Gentle kisses, building up to long hot kisses.. Take your breathe away kisses.. Oooer

Reactions: Bonker and Admin

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Long hard passionate is my choice of snog. I can't play without kissing. I did it once with a couple and something was missing...so will only play now with people who like to kiss! :love:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls