What Links?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

Oh dear! Is it too dam hard? And with all you university graduates!

D

Deleted member 1030

Are you a famous quiz master? Because you are right about St. Ives
Tate Ives, Ives in Porridge and the last one ?
Yes, I guessed he might have been linked to St Ives, after thinking about the Tate's locations. Then I checked I was thinking of the right actor (I wasn't... I was thinking about Ken Campbell) and as soon I saw his face, I knew I was on the right track.

Famous? No. Infamous? Probably ;)

F

fizzers

What Links?

1.Who slid behind the wheel of the shiny new demonstrator and tried, without success, to start the engine – five times. Unfazed, they then calmly climbed out of the car intent on opening its boot. They couldn’t.

2.Vaults to heaven and often appear in groups of three representing the Holy Trinity

3. Could Christmas Day be January 7 th ?

Reactions: Pearls
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
3. Could Christmas Day be January 7 th ?
Definitely not. It's my daughter's birthdays and she already hates the fact it's so close to Christmas. If it became Christmas Day it would tip her over the edge....:eek:

F

fizzers

Question 2.

What Links?

1.Who slid behind the wheel of the shiny new demonstrator and tried, without success, to start the engine – five times. Unfazed, they then calmly climbed out of the car intent on opening its boot. They couldn’t.

2.Vaults to heaven and often appear in groups of three representing the Holy Trinity

3. A religious community in this country celebrate Christmas Day on January 7 th

Reactions: Pearls