What they say....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
This is a fickle lifestyle at times. It can be good to you, it can be a bastard to you.
Do you let other people’s opinions, sway your opinions and thoughts about others - and if you’ll have a liaison with them?
So if members A&B tell you that E is no good, do you immediately take it onboard and have an instant opinion of them?

Or do you use your noggins and make your own mind up for yourself?

After all, swinging is sex. With sex comes jealousy, ownership and a sense of entitlement at times. X

D

Deleted member 6127

This is a fickle lifestyle at times. It can be good to you, it can be a bastard to you.
Do you let other people’s opinions, sway your opinions and thoughts about others - and if you’ll have a liaison with them?
So if members A&B tell you that E is no good, do you immediately take it onboard and have an instant opinion of them?

After all, swinging is sex. With sex comes jealousy, ownership and a sense of entitlement at times. X
We love you xxx :0)) T

W

MOTM

24 October 2018

I think it's the same as everything else in life how many times has someone said that films shit don't bother watching it or that programme is rubbish.. Swinging is no different.. Opinions are like arseholes.. Everybody has got one but it doesn't necessarily mean they are right... You always have to make your own mind up.. You could really enjoy what someone else finds horrible.. W.. :tiphat:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

I like to make my own mind up about who I want to meet,chat with or anything else with :whistle:We can’t all like one another that’s just human nature...
Lots of us are chasing the same prey ?some of us will make the kill ???others won’t ?....

10 July 2018
As with stuff outside this lifestyle: so much depends on the source. If it’s someone who, because of lots of reasons, I actively trust them and trust their judgement... then it might give me pause, might make me think again, might make me consider or reconsider.

Depends who members A&B are. Depends how long I’ve known them, whether I trust them, whether I think they‘re ‘looking out for me’ or whether they’re in fact interfering, shit stirring.

And although you say “tell you that E is no good”, the same surely applies to “tells you that E is fun, and a delight, and a wonderful person in whose company to spend some time.”

I’m not sure why you’d take the latter recommendation... but not pause if it was the former warning.… if it’s their judgement you‘re talking about, and your reaction to it.

Ah, now that’s a separate question entirely. I never ever subsume my judgement to someone else’s; I never let someone else’s supersede my own.

But listening to someone I trust.… whether it’s good or bad news... and that forming some part of my judgement?

That IS “using my noggin and making my own mind up”. Applies in the lifestyle as much as it does outside it.

Even in the days when I met, I wouldn’t expect anyone to meet me solely because someone said they should, nor someone to decline to meet/play solely because someone said they should.

26 October 2018
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one ! Yes I’ll take peoples views on board , but it’s my choice who I meet , I’m not a notches on the bed post kind of guy , and anyone that’s bothered to chat to me knows, no connection, no play !