What Would The Neighbours Think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4901
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

Living on a travellers site I tend to keep my kink and play low key, (aside from some very audible noises on occasions,) but I wonder what do you think your neighbours would think? Are any of you open completely about things? Should we be?

My thinking stems from wanting to be myself a lot more and the self I am is what you see here. Not my Facebook profile with my parents and vanilla friends. I don't know where I would start.

19 March 2015
Living on a travellers site I tend to keep my kink and play low key, (aside from some very audible noises on occasions,) but I wonder what do you think your neighbours would think? Are any of you open completely about things? Should we be?

My thinking stems from wanting to be myself a lot more and the self I am is what you see here. Not my Facebook profile with my parents and vanilla friends. I don't know where I would start.
Our neighbours know! :eek:
It's easier for some to be open, others not to be.
Not everyone wants to know or indeed should know..
If you open up though, be prepared for acceptance and disapproval.

M

meet_the_fockers

Our neighbours know! :eek:
It's easier for some to be open, others not to be.
Not everyone wants to know or indeed should know..
If you open up though, be prepared for acceptance and disapproval.
Oi shes a cutie firey red head ommm

M

meet_the_fockers

Two of my freinds know.. and are infact swingers... i used to work with one.. the other was a student.. my neighbours i think have a fair idea.. some of our ahem guests have been a little loud.. yes actually we all have!! Ommm

P

peakcouple

We're not overlooked, so imagine the neighbours don't know. We make sure we shut all the bedroom windows if we're with others in summer so they can't hear the noises. Not really bothered if they do know, anyway.

Years back I (G) and my ex lived next to a couple about our age. Our houses were at the end of a cul-de-sac and they'd have parties where we could see nude and semi-dressed people walking around upstairs but sadly we couldn't see the beds or any action. Don't know if they wanted to shock us or just couldn't be bothered to pull the bedroom curtains. Nice people, but they didn't invite us!

D

Deleted member 4901

I think I've inspired a cautious distance and bewilderment from the Irish community. They aren't exactly approving of me answering the door in a wig or just a blanket.

I'll often see them looking if I'm going out. And I have a lot of visitors. Some of them I've just openly told. That was fun. The rest know I've been with guys. They must do because the caravan rocks from side to side. Also my current partner makes Wolf howls when they get excited! Haha!