Whats the Strangest place you have ever had sex?

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 July 2015
When I was 20 I was in Dublin and there was a sports tournament. We used to go every year and (and let me explain this before eyebrows are raised. Lol) there was a local girls school that used to volunteer for the tournament but it was so popular year after year the same girls used to come back even after they left school so by then we had a group of girls between 18 and 24 who we knew. Then they would bring friends. We had wild times it was great for a few years. On one occasion a girl I knew brought her cousin and we got chatting. I liked her and we got very close. Where we were staying they used to put up collapsible beds up in the classrooms of the school. But we always used to go to the ding room and use the kitchen to make coffee, heat up takeaways and so forth.

The entrance to the kitchen area was down the side and then it doubled back in a large square u-shape so the far end is really secluded. Me and this girl slipped away and went round to the secluded area. We started kissing and then it was obvious we we were going further. She pulled my pants down and pushed me against the big oven, except the bloody thing was still hot wasn't it and I actually burnt my arse. Lol. It just enhanced the experience and we found a cooler oven to lean against and well...You know what happened next. I'd say the kitchen of a school was pretty unusual? Wouldn't you? Lol

Reactions: Admin
S

SimonP

Just the usual for me - BJ in work toilets and then just out in the new forest - but very lame in comparison....

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
On a local park in a thunderstorm my arse was frozen after that one, In a barn with cows watching (they kept staring!) and a graveyard with two people right next to us that didn't realise and a couple of people that stopped to watch passing by
Long time ago but if it's needed why not

N xxx

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
I hate getting cold bit this summer we had an evening by the river and ended up in a church yard under a weeping willow That was good x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Strangest place was probably a library carrel, though thibking about it the strangest sex was probably a night at uni, my lover at the time was staying over after a night out and so was her sister, well after a few drinks and a late night kebab we all went to bed my lover and I in bed her sister in a sleeping bag on the floor. It had bern one of those flirty nights and im sure you can guess what happened next my lover and I fouled around a bit while keeping as quiet as we could due to her sleeping sister.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
LOL

I just recieved a work email asking for submissions for LBGT "something you are proud of having achieved".

Where shall I start...?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
LOL

I just recieved a work email asking for submissions for LBGT "something you are proud of having achieved".

Where shall I start...?
Odd places I've had sex...

• In a shed
  • On the roof
  • In a hammock
  • Halfway up a ladder
  • National Trust property
  • In various gardens and once in a grotto
And my personal favourite
  • In the headmaster's bed at the Lycée Français in South Kensington :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Odd places I've had sex...

• In a shed
  • On the roof
  • In a hammock
  • Halfway up a ladder
  • National Trust property
  • In various gardens and once in a grotto
And my personal favourite
  • In the headmaster's bed at the Lycée Français in South Kensington :)
Oh - forgot the one in the dentist's chair :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ohhhhh yes. :D

I used to know a Tory spin doctor who offered me a bj in the toilets of No 10, which I would have done for the cache and despite the fact he was a Tory spin doctor. He got fired, it never happened
Damn.... Imagine what you could have achieved there! :D

D

Deleted member 3411

Ok ok I admit it wasn't me but I was in the campsite at the time when two of our crowd decided to have sex on top of a DC9 in the aircraft museum next door. Her bobbing body quite clearly seen against the night sky....

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I can’t help but cringe/curl my toes at that but also grin too.
What on earth where they thinking. Well okay rephrase. I mean what where they thinking of doing that openly and in front of all staff? :D :palm:
We just thought it would be quite funny to do some copycat random fast food outlet fucking :rofl::rofl:

V&N xxx